Dzeko - How well did he play?

Bl0od said:
Three players around Dzeko, there will be a lot of space for tavez this season :)

dzekoowolves.jpg

This is telling everything.

svennis pennis said:
The way the press made out how slow he was because of bitter Jacobs jealousy I was expecting the second coming of didi. Instead he was very quick across the ground. Every bit as quick as Carlos.

The guy looks class. Loved the bit of skill that left the two wolves players on their backsides

in bosnia we say: "he sent them to buy some cevapcici" :D
(cevap is a bosnian national dish)

but seriously i think it was a good performance. of course it could be better, but for a debut it was very well. and carlos was the great winner yesterday, because he had a lot of space

Not one to join the wankfest so early on in his career but f*ck my trousers are around my ankles already. He reminds me of dare I say it Van Cheetleroy and I think that he is an abolute genius and a the final piece in Mancini's jigsaw.

Blue Smarties said:
Was always going to fit in with us, top signing and a top debut to boot.

was a god performance, but I've seen him do a lot better, and you will too, once he settles in and starts linking up better with Carlitos and Silva and the rest f the team...and when it comes to him not tracking back (someone mentioned it earlier), he's not yet fit for the whole 90 minutes so you couldn't expect that the whole match, but he was at the back during the wolves last gasp, helping out the defense...

Goals will come, I can see him and Carlos ripping defenses apart...

Part of the rationale behind his signing was to get the best out of Tevez, so that bit seems to be working

<a class="postlink" href="http://rutube.ru/tracks/3988699.html?v=8f867b1002e866325a1c0e90bbd67e41" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://rutube.ru/tracks/3988699.html?v= ... 90bbd67e41</a>
Theres a good video of his performance here

Very impressed to say he has not played for a while. You can see he has class and a good footballing brain. What was great to see yesterday, was that we were not one dimensional going forward, we now have a target man and someone to aim at out wide. Milner, Johnson and Silva can the full backs can now look up when out wide and see someone to aim at. He also brought other people into play yesterday by holding the ball up and giving it. He is a missing link and its going to be frightening when we get used to him in our side and the different systems we can now play. Its amazing what one player can bring to the team. He can bring the best out of other players. Silva will have a field day with him in our side and it will take the pressure off Tevez. Im so excited by his addition more than any other signing we have had, because he is a missing link.

Rating 8/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.