Dzeko - How well did he play?

class debut just wish i was there to see it

that skill e did near the touchline and one defender fell over and he nutmegged? the next player was amazing and his assist!

bluebrown said:
http://rutube.ru/tracks/3988699.html?v=8f867b1002e866325a1c0e90bbd67e41
Theres a good video of his performance here

When watching that it's quite amazing to see a player playing so much for the team but yet has a history of scoring a sensational amount of goals.
More often you get strikers who either plays for others but doesn't score much or strikers who scores a lot but plays mostly for himself.

His hold up play was immense yesterday. The assist for Yaya impressed me as well. It was a situation where it would be totally understandable if he tried to take on his man to get clear on goal. Instead he slipped through a perfect ball for Yaya - he basically gifted him the goal. The pass was brilliant, he didn't pass to Yaya's feet or right in front of him. He slipped the pass through in a way we see Silva do often.

AdamManCity said:
He played well not the best 1st half but great in the second

i think the formation was wrong in the first half we played 4-2-3-1 with tev out wide left but in his true style didn't stay there at times he was droppin to deep leaving edin too isolated and at times could have played the ball thru fo him, in a scense edin played left in the second half and had tevez or yaya to play to.
i think we need to play a diamond formation with our team.

------------------Hart----------------
--------toure----------kompany-------
richards------------------------kolarov
----------------dejong----------------
----------------------------barry-----
-----yaya----------------------------
---------------------silva------------
-----------tevez---------------------
------------------dzeko-------------

or tevez right up alongside edin, but iff he sits a little deeper and his link up play with silva would be crutial.

<a class="postlink" href="http://rutube.ru/tracks/3988699.html?v=8f867b1002e866325a1c0e90bbd67e41" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://rutube.ru/tracks/3988699.html?v= ... 90bbd67e41</a>

rooney, drogba, fabregas,

take a leaf out of dzeko's book! he could of fell on his arse and easily got another player a yellow! breath of fresh air and if he plays better than this (he hasnt played for a month before yesterday) then im sure he will be a great addition.

but back to what i was sayin, looks a really fair player unlike some others in the league.

9/10...would be 10 if he scored.

Greetings from bosnia my english friends!

I haven't seen a lot of Man City games, but I did watch this game vs. wolves, and I must say you have a great team!

Yes, Tevez was a lil selfish, but i totally understand him. Its their first game, and I know that they will look a lot better in next games.

And as you all know, now you have a lot of fans in Bosnia and Herzegovina. We all want to see united losing their games :)) i think that if not this year, next year you will be premiership champions.

Good luck with Leicester tomorrow!

Another great thing about his debut was the passing rate: 30 passes, 26 completed - impressive for anyone - but for a guy who hadn't played a match in a month, that's amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.