Dzeko - How well did he play?

Tevez - damned if you do, damned if you don't?

Our game-changer and inspiration when he plays. Won us countless games.

But has cancelled others around him at times with his seeming need for self-glory. Only in games like today's does it become a problem though, he suddenly goes from savior to selfish.

He was ok but for £27 million i'd of expected him to have had better start to his city career.
I don't think he's gonna be the most mobile of players here infact i'd go as saying that he is a bosnian peter crouch.

mancinimadness said:
He was ok but for £27 million i'd of expected him to have had better start to his city career.
I don't think he's gonna be the most mobile of players here infact i'd go as saying that he is a bosnian peter crouch.

Funny smell in here....

I think the fact someone who is playing at 75% of his ability is bang called one of our better players speaks volumes about today. We were very poor, but Dzeko was decent.

mancinimadness said:
I'd worry about your own nome scoring £30 Million forward. What are you paying him? 250k a week lol

Mancio said:
dzeko - balotelli will be a great couple.

ATM tevez is the weakness , unfortunally he seem to be unable to think and play as a team players . he does not want to play alone but can not play with any pair

He can play with someone else but only for the other guy to keep feeding him. Dzeko proved with Grafite that he can assist too, but he's not an one trick pony of that sort.

This may be too harsh, but given it's along the lines of what you are saying, I'll speculate here: maybe the way to have this happen is to build two "attack squads", one being Silva - Tevez, and the other being (Silva)-Dzeko-Balotelli, and use them accordingly.

Otherwise he is a great player, but if more and more people are already giving up on Tevez becoming a team player, I guess Manicini is entitled to do the same :)

I have a feeling (for instance, watch his body language when he speaks about Tevez to the press, his body tends to say more than his words) that Mancini knows this but his problem is that Tevez has in fact, due to unquestionable technical skills and being constantly "fed" by the others too, managed to tally up an impressive amount of goals, and now they are, paradoxically enough, a barrier to the team scoring much more than it has so far.. Hope you get my point, I know it's blurred.

Had the Bundeslega break and getting to know his team mates.

However he could be awesome, great in the air, got a good touch, awareness of team mates around him , skillfull, strong on the ball.......

he will be fine........

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
I think the fact someone who is playing at 75% of his ability is bang called one of our better players speaks volumes about today. We were very poor, but Dzeko was decent.

Stop with this very poor shite, we weren't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.