Dzeko - How well did he play?

mancinimadness said:
He was ok but for £27 million i'd of expected him to have had better start to his city career.
I don't think he's gonna be the most mobile of players here infact i'd go as saying that he is a bosnian peter crouch.

Well, unlike Crouch, Dzeko actually does score on a regular basis when "bedded in". I don't think that scoring goals against e.g. the Wolves or Villas of the Premiership is really more difficult to do than scoring against e.g. Spain, Turkey, Germany, Man Utd, Bayern, Villareal, etc, and he has a solid record of the latter.

All he actually needs is to (a) get the others to understand and play him (like Kolarov, but only Kolarov has started doing on a regular basis), and (b) very little time, as he's a fast learner.

If that's too much to expect, then frankly, fuck it.

Marvin said:
mancinimadness said:
He was ok but for £27 million i'd of expected him to have had better start to his city career.
I don't think he's gonna be the most mobile of players here infact i'd go as saying that he is a bosnian peter crouch.
I'd worry about your own nome scoring £30 Million forward. What are you paying him? 250k a week lol

Because I have a low post count im already a rag in your eyes,but hey don't let that stop you .

I thought dzeko has been average in his 2 games, he has shown some great touches but also lost possesion a lot. His passing is weak,his mobility his poor .
I'm hoping for a massive improvement from him that will hopefully come with match practise .

mancinimadness said:
Marvin said:
I'd worry about your own nome scoring £30 Million forward. What are you paying him? 250k a week lol

Because I have a low post count im already a rag in your eyes,but hey don't let that stop you .

I thought dzeko has been average in his 2 games, he has shown some great touches but also lost possesion a lot. His passing is weak,his mobility his poor .
I'm hoping for a massive improvement from him that will hopefully come with match practise .

Oooh look we got a "massive". Do one you tool.

mancinimadness said:
Marvin said:

???

wanderer72 said:
Mancio said:
dzeko - balotelli will be a great couple.

ATM tevez is the weakness , unfortunally he seem to be unable to think and play as a team players . he does not want to play alone but can not play with any pair

He can play with someone else but only for the other guy to keep feeding him. Dzeko proved with Grafite that he can assist too, but he's not an one trick pony of that sort.

This may be too harsh, but given it's along the lines of what you are saying, I'll speculate here: maybe the way to have this happen is to build two "attack squads", one being Silva - Tevez, and the other being (Silva)-Dzeko-Balotelli, and use them accordingly.

Otherwise he is a great player, but if more and more people are already giving up on Tevez becoming a team player, I guess Manicini is entitled to do the same :)

I have a feeling (for instance, watch his body language when he speaks about Tevez to the press, his body tends to say more than his words) that Mancini knows this but his problem is that Tevez has in fact, due to unquestionable technical skills and being constantly "fed" by the others too, managed to tally up an impressive amount of goals, and now they are, paradoxically enough, a barrier to the team scoring much more than it has so far.. Hope you get my point, I know it's blurred.

i fully get your point and i want go even more forward, listen to me , i believe when tevez did the famous tranfer request mancini found his right hand on his cock that was going for a great wank :=)

unfortunally at that moment mancini was forced to be pragmatic given the absence of alternatives and the fact tevez has to be an financial resource for City when will be sell.

mancinimadness said:
Marvin said:

did you go today or v wolves?

Sky Blue said:
mancinimadness said:

Oooh look we got a "massive". Do one you tool.

And people wonder why this forum is going down hill. I've posted what 17 posts get called a rag and then a tool ? What is the point

Mancio said:

ATM tevez is the weakness , unfortunally he seem to be unable to think and play as a team players . he does not want to play alone but can not play with any pair

So... a player who, despite being a bit greedy at times.. such as when he scored last week.... has scored most of the goals which have put us in a title challenging position and is seen as our most important player, by not only most blues but other fans wordwide all of who would love him at their clubs..

He could well turn out to be remembered as one of the greatest players in our history... but in your mind he's apparently the weakness in the team...

mancinimadness said:
Marvin said:

I don't think he actually "lost" a single ball against the Wolves, and his passing was like 26/29. So, what the hell are you talking about?

If you are not a rag already, you certainly are demented so you fulfill the first major requirement in becoming one. :)

blumoonrises said:
Mancio said:

So... a player who, despite being a bit greedy at times.. such as when he scored last week.... has scored most of the goals which have put us in a title challenging position and is seen as our most important player, by not only most blues but other fans wordwide all of who would love him at their clubs..

He could well turn out to be remembered as one of the greatest players in our history... but in your mind he's apparently the weakness in the team...

Well, he is a great player indeed. Too bad football is a team effort and is not played one-on-one, cause City with him captaining himself would potentially already have taken the Premiership AND the FA Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.