Dzeko - How well did he play?

mancinimadness said:
I really hope he does come good but he has all the hallmarks of a Corradi/Bianchi type of player completly one dimensional and lacking of any pace something we need in games like today .

I believe Mancini would kill for expert like you, to lead his hand in times like this, when he spend millions on "piles of shit" (Džeko as you call him) and one-dimensional gauche.

mancinimadness said:
I sometimes wish I was a united fan after watching that pile of shit to be honest.

I don't know why people even bother replying to this "mancinimadness" person after what he had said.

As far as Dzeko is concerned, this game lifted huge pressure of his shoulders. He's a hard worker, disciplined player and a good man. For all the doubters out there, you're in for a positive surprise. And if you're patient enough to believe just a little bit in this boy, he'll reward you with some very nice goals. I can promise you that.

mancinimadness wrote:

I really hope he does come good but he has all the hallmarks of a Corradi/Bianchi type of player completly one dimensional and lacking of any pace something we need in games like today .

Rag

You people have short memory. Dzeko lost the ball a couple of times, but he made several nice things that didn't lead to much because his teammates lacked ideas, skill. The goal was most definitely more than a tap in - the ball was fast and high and connecting correctly with it requires a good deal.

So mancinimadness wrote some interesting things about Edin, like:
1. I sometimes wish I was a United fan after watching that pile of shit to be honest.
2. He has all the hallmarks of a Corradi/Bianchi type of player completly one dimensional and lacking of any pace...
3. I don't really care how many years you've been watching dzeko , in the 3 games he's played for city he has been average in every meaning on the word.

As I said earlier, why do I get the feeling that is not just football nor Edins' skills which concern you, when you say that Edin is "pile of shit", I am sure something else bothers you?

So, be honest and tell us whats really bothers you about Edin Džeko ?

Don't bother, blues.
Not only is 'mancinimadness' a pathetic rag WUM, so is the only 'poster' to defend him, ponyntrap. In fact, reading through their posts, they both may well be the same sad twat.
Both seem to like the hilarious term 'massive'.
Time for the mods to bring down the banhammer, full boom

mancinimadness said:
No17 said:
strong with both feet...good header of the ball from what I've seen (and I've been watching him for 5 years now) and you call that man not worthy of the money paid for him after only 3 matches and two weeks of training in the toughest league in the world...I know this was a match against the third tear opposition but he's getting used to it...can't expect him to bang in hat-trick every time he steps on to the field...but everyone is entitled to their opinion...so I am allowed to say you have no f*ckin idea what you're talking about...

No offence but I don't really care how many years you've been watching dzeko , in the 3 games he's played for city he has been average in every meaning on the word.

again I say...and I'll write slowly so you understand better...3 matches in the toughest league in the world, new team, been in training for two weeks, isn't accustomed to the new league yet...let the man settle...i remember people from wolfsburg saying the same thing in his first season there...they prayed for him to stay...he scored 20+ 30+ in all competitions 2 seasons in a row...would have gone to score 20+ again this season...can't judge a player from only 3 games, come on...

LongsightM13 said:
Don't bother, blues.
Not only is 'mancinimadness' a pathetic rag WUM, so is the only 'poster' to defend him, ponyntrap. In fact, reading through their posts, they both may well be the same sad twat.
Both seem to like the hilarious term 'massive'.
Time for the mods to bring down the banhammer, full boom

a mod should see if their IP's match.

byronic said:
You people have short memory. Dzeko lost the ball a couple of times, but he made several nice things that didn't lead to much because his teammates lacked ideas, skill. The goal was most definitely more than a tap in - the ball was fast and high and connecting correctly with it requires a good deal.

True,the ball was pretty fast,with some swerve on it,and it bounced,but Dzeko slammed it in.I don't say it was very tough cross to smack,but it wasn't that easy.He followed micah very well,making himself a good position for that cross.

He 'll do well in man city.I wouldn't care much for those shitty comments.

No need to ban him really. After all, he wishes he's united fan and as such people just don't have to take him seriously when he's talking about Manchester City. That's all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.