Dzeko - How well did he play?

Hare said:
mancinimadness said:
I sometimes wish I was a united fan after watching that pile of shit to be honest.

I don't know why people even bother replying to this "mancinimadness" person after what he had said.

As far as Dzeko is concerned, this game lifted huge pressure of his shoulders. He's a hard worker, disciplined player and a good man. For all the doubters out there, you're in for a positive surprise. And if you're patient enough to believe just a little bit in this boy, he'll reward you with some very nice goals. I can promise you that.

mancinimadness aka Nigel the IT consultant from Hertfordshire, 44, still lives at home with his mum and has a Cantona duvet covet....dinner's ready Nigel!!

LongsightM13 said:
Don't bother, blues.
Not only is 'mancinimadness' a pathetic rag WUM, so is the only 'poster' to defend him, ponyntrap. In fact, reading through their posts, they both may well be the same sad twat.
Both seem to like the hilarious term 'massive'.
Time for the mods to bring down the banhammer, full boom

It's pathetic isn't it. They are actually thick enough to think no one will notice.

Dzeko scored.
Enough said on the guy.

As for all the so-called supporters on here, if Edin left tommorow you'd never post on this forum again.
You ain't City fans, you are Dzeko Nuthuggers.

THE mancinimadness guy has obviously a problem - besides being a complete football ignoramus - his Dzeko hatred is ludicrous ranting disconnected from reality.

LongsightM13 said:
Don't bother, blues.
Not only is 'mancinimadness' a pathetic rag WUM, so is the only 'poster' to defend him, ponyntrap. In fact, reading through their posts, they both may well be the same sad twat.

Sorry to piss on your chips here but when have I ever refered to the term "massive" ?

I think it's internet hard men like yourself that is bringing the quality of this forum to it's knees and why newbies like myself don't post much. It's gyrating the amount of abuse you get on here if you don't toe the mancini is god company line.
Dzeko will go down as one the worst wastes of money this club has spent money .

''Mancinimadness'' - please will you shut the door on your way out?

It's a tad bitter out - here's a rag for you to wrap around your neck...

mancinimadness said:
LongsightM13 said:
Don't bother, blues.

Sorry to piss on your chips here but when have I ever refered to the term "massive" ?

I think it's internet hard men like yourself that is bringing the quality of this forum to it's knees and why newbies like myself don't post much. It's gyrating the amount of abuse you get on here if you don't toe the mancini is god company line.

stop chatin shit, it's embarrassing

stevie wonder can see your a rag.

mancinimadness said:
LongsightM13 said:
Don't bother, blues.

You seriously believe those words yea?

Just appreciate "we" actually have the ability to bring in the "supposed" quality of Dzeko, and enjoy the ride..

Some right spoilt bastards around here and it pisses me off.

Give me one Dzeko any day of the week over some of the shit i've seen upfront for city oer the years.
ungrateful bastards

SteSteez said:
Dzeko scored.
Enough said on the guy.

As for all the so-called supporters on here, if Edin left tommorow you'd never post on this forum again.
You ain't City fans, you are Dzeko Nuthuggers.

anyone who ever read my posts knows I'm not a man city fan...but that doesn't say I can't post here...I've been reading this forum for more than a year now....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.