Dzeko - How well did he play?

MCFC BOB said:
Does anyone get the feeling that Dzeko will get 5 goals each season and play terribly, but then bag the winner in the Champions League final and go down as a cult hero?

5 goals..? name your price if ur convinced thats all he'll get next season..I'll say £100 he'll get more..!

mancinimadness said:
LongsightM13 said:
Don't bother, blues.
Not only is 'mancinimadness' a pathetic rag WUM, so is the only 'poster' to defend him, ponyntrap. In fact, reading through their posts, they both may well be the same sad twat.
Both seem to like the hilarious term 'massive'.
Time for the mods to bring down the banhammer, full boom

Sorry to piss on your chips here but when have I ever refered to the term "massive" ?

I think it's internet hard men like yourself that is bringing the quality of this forum to it's knees and why newbies like myself don't post much. It's gyrating the amount of abuse you get on here if you don't toe the mancini is god company line.
Dzeko will go down as one the worst wastes of money this club has spent money .

Don't you mean grating?

Gyrating means going around in circles.

On second thoughts...

MCFC BOB said:
Does anyone get the feeling that Dzeko will get 5 goals each season and play terribly, but then bag the winner in the Champions League final and go down as a cult hero?

Nah, always thought that was gonna be Jo (minus the 5 goals each season) - have given up on that as a pipe dream now though.

blumoonrises said:
MCFC BOB said:

5 goals..? name your price if ur convinced thats all he'll get next season..I'll say £100 he'll get more..!

£10.000 he'll get more until end of this season !

Technique and intelligence is more important than pace.

Anyway, why the argument? Granted I wasn't able to watch the match, but Dzeko scored a decisive goal. Can someone tell me how he did overall?

NewbBlue said:
Technique and intelligence is more important than pace.

Anyway, why the argument? Granted I wasn't able to watch the match, but Dzeko scored a decisive goal. Can someone tell me how he did overall?

somewhere between Villa and Wolves game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.