Dzeko is the "ideal" player for City - says McClaren

Dzeko, Dzeko, he is a City boy
Dzeko, Dzeko, he is a City boy
And if you are goalkeeper
Surrender or you'll die
Edin Dzeko scores goals for Man City.

Gets coat and leaves for first day back at work.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Alan Boskic was the dogs bollocks. A Rolls Royce of a player.

He was better than most strikers in the country when he turned up as a physical wreck who could only play three games a season.

I will take Dzeko being half the player he was - which, of course, is a bit of an insult to Dzeko as he is the real deal - althougha bit of a different player to Boskic, in my view.

Was about to mention this part myself, Alen Boksic was pure class, one of the most effective strikers I`ve ever seen in almost 40 years, to be compared to him should be a great honour, I can see the similarities myself, Boksic being that little bit better technically but Dzeko in the physical and aerial aspects, if this goes through we`ve got ourselves a proper top notch striker.

Good old Mirror sports writers already saying Dzeko could be a disaster for us and unsettle the team like Law did when we signed him - presumably the same logic that dictates that the rags will be in a plane crash every time they have an away fixture in Europe!- cocks.

Helmet Cole said:
Good old Mirror sports writers already saying Dzeko could be a disaster for us and unsettle the team like Law did when we signed him - presumably the same logic that dictates that the rags will be in a plane crash every time they have an away fixture in Europe!- cocks.

I know mate, to put it into perspective though, most of these so called `experts` had David Silva down to be the biggest flop of the season, stealing a living some of these people.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw[/youtube]

Just checked his record. Alen Boksic scored 12 goals in his first season and 8 goals in his second (and last) season for M'boro. I ceertainly hope Dzeko does better than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.