Dzeko looked like Samaras yesterday

Sigh said:
Hare said:
Thanks for your opinion Kiam.

Here is Dzeko's interview after the game with Notts County
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/Edin-Dzeko-reacts-to-draw-in-FA-Cup-at-Notts-County" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/ ... tts-County</a>

Marvellous that.

Agreed. Great attitude

LongsightM13 said:
Jesus. How has this shite got to 19 pages?
It's the longest credibility suicide note of all time

Spot on.

I know its all about opinions, but for fucks sake! Bin this thread and lets move on, its fuckin painful to read some of it!

massively worrying signs concerning Dzeko so far. We'll do well to get 10 goals a season out of this guy.

Always worrying on the back of only a couple of good seasons (in an attacking team in an attacking league), having cost about 25 grand just a few years ago. McLaren really saw us coming a mile off and filled his boots.

Panthera Tigris said:
massively worrying signs concerning Dzeko so far. We'll do well to get 10 goals a season out of this guy.

Always worrying on the back of only a couple of good seasons (in an attacking team in an attacking league), having cost about 25 grand just a few years ago. McLaren really saw us coming a mile off and filled his boots.

You are a rag and must be exterminated!!!!!!!

Panthera Tigris said:

Release the Krakon!

Panthera Tigris said:

Why do you say "we" when you post form China and have an email with Totti in it?

stony said:
Panthera Tigris said:

Release the Krakon!

end of the day I hope i'm proven wrong on Dzeko and Balotelli, but honestly I think they will both flop. They're both turkeys. Mancini just doens't have an eye for a striker. See his continued selection of Jo, who I will not slag off like most do, but he's clearly not good enough.
I'd be happy to offload both of them now for 35 million, cut our losses. Will get a lot less than that in 12 months time.

Damocles said:
Panthera Tigris said:

Why do you say "we" when you post form China and have an email with Totti in it?

Haha busted. You can tell we're heading in the right direction purely by the amount of rags coming on here.
They are shitting themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.