Dzeko looked like Samaras yesterday

What a load of bollocks , Samaras came from a shite league , Dzeko has come from a league which for me is the most similar to our league . He scored the goal , holds the ball up well and is a threat in the air . His touch may not have been as good as it can be but look at the pitch he was playing on. Also he has had 3 games ffs and has already scored , he has had little game time with the team and can't be judged because of such a short period of time . He is here to score goals , he has started to do so . He is a good player , a great player and in a completely different league to that of samaras .

kiam06 said:
I thought he looked awful yesterday, his first touch was shocking he lost the ball on numerous occasions and his hold up play was not good enough for a multi million pound signing against a lower league team. I will give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the playing surface yesterday as it was really poor but for me on what I have seen so far I am deeply concerned at this signing, I am not sure he is the player that most people on this forum seem to think he is.

People will say 'but he scored yesterday' but lets be honest he couldn't miss, on the occasions he did have a half chance he looked sluggish on the turn and clumsy to me. I hope to god I am proved wrong but I said it before we signed him and I stick by it now we have another Samaras situation on our hands.

I know this post will probably upset a few but this is just how I see it, I really really hope I am wrong for City's sake.

*shakes head*

I dont really know whats wrong with poster.If dzeko was bad,what can u say about other guys who played yesterday(question for kiam06)?He scored a fucking goal and gave man city another chance in FA cup,what more do you want?Give him some time to adjust to new style and he ll do wonders!

This site Is overun with rag cocks today. As bad as samaras are you a fucking moron ? Certainly sounds like it.

In the 50 or 60 (or however many) games that Samaras played for City, he's scored 8 goals. I predict Dzeko gets 8+ by the end of the season.

kiam06 said:
I thought he looked awful yesterday, his first touch was shocking he lost the ball on numerous occasions and his hold up play was not good enough for a multi million pound signing against a lower league team. I will give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the playing surface yesterday as it was really poor but for me on what I have seen so far I am deeply concerned at this signing, I am not sure he is the player that most people on this forum seem to think he is.

People will say 'but he scored yesterday' but lets be honest he couldn't miss, on the occasions he did have a half chance he looked sluggish on the turn and clumsy to me. I hope to god I am proved wrong but I said it before we signed him and I stick by it now we have another Samaras situation on our hands.

I know this post will probably upset a few but this is just how I see it, I really really hope I am wrong for City's sake.

Yes, surely he has no business being on the field. He only led a crap team to the Bundesliga title. He's dreadful. Heard the same crap about Tevez when he was signed. Dzeko is no Tevez, but the guy has already proven he can play at the highest level.

kiam06 said:

Sounds like Kiam should have gone to Specsavers

***shakes head***

He has been shite in his first three games. He looks awkward, immobile and has hit the target about two times in three games.

He also doesnt fit it into our system at present.

i am however confident he will improve and turn into the talisman we require and all believe him to be. Its ok to be honest about these things but the OP was a bit far.

samharris said:
Sugarloaf said:
One chance, one goal. That's all that matters.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We knew before he signed that he aint the fastest in the world, but neither was Van Basten. I reckon with the right service, he will score plenty.

Rooney has scored one goal in open play all season (t'other two were penalties)..Dzeko has scored one goal in three games..
Now im not the best at maffs by a long shot but even i know that that is not bad..

^^

3480j2p.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.