Dzeko looked like Samaras yesterday

daveduke67 said:
How many games has he played?

Go and check out the David Silva posts from early season.

And Tevez when he had just signed, many were on his back after a few games.
Let him settle in FFS, lad has come from a different Country and League.
We didn't lose the game, it's a squad game remember.
Main thing is he got on the score sheet, lad is off and running.

Get behind him!!!!!!
I reckon he is gonna be a legend, (you can come back and quote me!).

Didsbury Dave said:
Whilst I toally disagree with Kiams opinion on Dzeko - I think he's top drawer - it sums up everything wrong with this forum that he's being abused for it.

Those "Fuck off", "Rag" and "Bellend" type posts meake those who post them look like schoolkids. Disagree with his point, don't just bark like you've got Tourettes.

TBF though DD he has just slated our new striker having played only a few games.
And Kiam is listened to, as he is one of the attention seeking whores on this forum....

3480j2p.jpg

SuperKevinHorlock said:
balkanno said:

Great contribution to the thread(not)

Disagree with you Kiam as you well know, I'm more than confident that Dzeko will be a success starting with the winner tonight!

Why can't posters debate about posts rather than petty insults and childish pictures?

because what Kiam said was a pile of crap?

:)

kiam could write his crap into 20 other Dzeko-Theards, i tryed to understand, really, but there is no way this "opinion" could be own Theard worth.

So,
3480j2p.jpg

stony said:
Panthera Tigris said:
end of the day I hope i'm proven wrong on Dzeko and Balotelli, but honestly I think they will both flop. They're both turkeys. Mancini just doens't have an eye for a striker. See his continued selection of Jo, who I will not slag off like most do, but he's clearly not good enough.
I'd be happy to offload both of them now for 35 million, cut our losses. Will get a lot less than that in 12 months time.

Give it up fella, you're no City fan.
You do realise he signed Ibrahimovic from Juventus?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.