Dzeko looked like Samaras yesterday

Ducado said:
Time and time again, posters on here are quick to judge, they did it with Tevez, Silva, Yaya etc

It's a new league and a new team, some of you really need to have some patience

The problem is, we are having to bed him into our system mid season at a vital time and he doesnt look like he has fitted in at all. Its given the team a lop sided attack and we dont have the width to support him.

Played 4, won 1 with him.

I have posted my opinion on him earlier in this thread and whilst alot of my comments of him have been tongue in cheek I do think he is going to struggle for the remainder of the season and that is bad news for us.

Deffo needs time to settle in.

That said, he seems to break up a lot of our play and looks a bit off the pace.

Even against Notts, I thought besides the goal, he was very poor.

A mate of mine reckons Adebayor shits all over him when he cba. I'm afraid I think I agree.

bluelol said:
Bugs Bunny said:
I'll bet dw7 doesn't post 50 positive posts in his Bluemoon career.

A bit harsh Bugs, he is entitled to his comments, as a blue we stick together don't we?

Yeah, of course we are, but some posters on here are constantly negative. It gets to the point where in many cases you see who the thread starter is and you just know it's going to be negative and that just winds me right up :-)

dw7 said:
Bugs Bunny said:
I'll bet dw7 doesn't post 50 positive posts in his Bluemoon career.

you've lost already but i will win my dzeko bet he is fucking gash

you've definitely crossed the line between genius and insanity.

sammyvine said:
Even against Notts, I thought besides the goal, he was very poor.

A mate of mine reckons Adebayor shits all over him when he cba. I'm afraid I think I agree.

A mate of mine reckons you are a wanker.

The fact that compared to these recent 4 games, he got much better service from the average midfielders at Wolfsburg says it all....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.