Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Mancio said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
and that was my point - he isnt a winger........the only one we've got is AJ and the bloody manager puts him on the wrong sodding wing !

AJ is not a classic winger , he lack pace for be a winger.

then , now the wingers are played on the opposite side from all the top team , you must accept football is changed.

Eh? Think you might find Giggs is left footed and has NEVER (TO MY KNOWLEDGE) PLAYED ON THE RIGHT WING.........................ever heard the term 'horses for courses? And,frankly,if AJ isnt a winger and lacks pace (i think thats crap bythe way) then what on earth did Mancini buy him for?!

Mancio said:
No17 said:
we're still here :)

One thing has popped into my mind, Mancini loves Balo, he gets all wet when Balotelli scores or plays well, and he can't drop Tevez, as he is the team's talisman, and since he has announced that he will not be playing with three strikers anymore I think that Dzeko is destined for the bench for the rest of the season...your thoughts?!

if mancini wouldn't love dzeko why do you think has he signed the guy ?

Don't say he doesn't love him, just that Balo is his favorite (frankly that's why he brought him to the club) and Tevez is his best scorer, so I can't see Edin starting, hope I'm wrong, but that's the hunch I have right now...

ANY1aBLUE said:
Mancio said:
AJ is not a classic winger , he lack pace for be a winger.

then , now the wingers are played on the opposite side from all the top team , you must accept football is changed.

Eh? Think you might find Giggs is left footed and has NEVER (TO MY KNOWLEDGE) PLAYED ON THE RIGHT WING.........................ever heard the term 'horses for courses? And,frankly,if AJ isnt a winger and lacks pace (i think thats crap bythe way) then what on earth did Mancini buy him for?!

the world dont end at the rag theatre of debts. try to look at on wich side messi or ronaldo or robben-ribery are played

you have to stop to think at the rags as at a top team , they are top just at buy referee

I like Dzeko and believe he will come good at City, in fact he has scored some big goals for the club already. But I prefer Balo to him right now and I like Balo as a striker over the 'inside winger' position that he can slot into. Balo is a cold blooded assassin in front of goal, he can really finish and he can make great runs that expose defenses.

Silva - Tevez and Balo are the first choice attacking players for me at the moment. The rest Mancini can fill out as he sees fit.

HellasLEAF said:
I like Dzeko and believe he will come good at City, in fact he has scored some big goals for the club already. But I prefer Balo to him right now and I like Balo as a striker over the 'inside winger' position that he can slot into. Balo is a cold blooded assassin in front of goal, he can really finish and he can make great runs that expose defenses.

Silva - Tevez and Balo are the first choice attacking players for me at the moment. The rest Mancini can fill out as he sees fit.

my first choice is silva-dzeko-balo.

No17 said:
Don't say he doesn't love him, just that Balo is his favorite (frankly that's why he brought him to the club) and Tevez is his best scorer, so I can't see Edin starting, hope I'm wrong, but that's the hunch I have right now...
Have you seen how many fixtures we potentially have in the next few weeks? I think Dzeko will get some starts.

No17 said:
Mancio said:
if mancini wouldn't love dzeko why do you think has he signed the guy ?

why do you think this ?

don't you like balotelli then ?

Mancio said:
No17 said:

why do you think this ?

most managers have problems with his attitude, he has declared interest to go back to Italy, couple of months after joining City, and me, no I don't like him as a player, he is good and talented but I think he's a spoiled twat...

No17 said:
Mancio said:
why do you think this ?

most managers have problems with his attitude, who ?
he has declared interest to go back to Italy, couple of months after joining City, are you sure ?
and me, no I don't like him as a player, as i suspected... :=)
he is good and talented but I think he's a spoiled twat...why ?

:O)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.