Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Mancio said:
No17 said:
most managers have problems with his attitude, who ?
he has declared interest to go back to Italy, couple of months after joining City, are you sure ?
and me, no I don't like him as a player, as i suspected... :=)
he is good and talented but I think he's a spoiled twat...why ?

:O)

I know you like Balo a lot, but he's just not my personal favorite, nor is City as you may have noticed but I'll try answering your questions anyway.

Who: Mourinho was never satisfied with Balo, Benitez was happy to see him leave
Am I sure: Media talk or not, he said his favorite team is AC Milan and how he'd like to play with Zlatan, and how he plans on staying with City 2 years max
Why: Because he's too arrogant, not really achieved much (he did win titles but we all know how inter won them and what part in it did he have) yet allows to call himself the best player in the world, well saying that only Messi is probably better....

These might not be good enough reasons for you, but I just don't like him, so I repeat, my personal opinion...

don't be so arrogant... balo is the best player in the world! did you see his second against villa ;)

but really, lets just get behind the lad he's putting on the sky blue shirt we love.

Dzeko has shown flashes, but is far from being the 'best player at the club'.

Balotelli NEVER 'declared interest' in going back to Italy a couple of months after joining.

Tevez, if fit, has to play. He's scored the second highest number of goals in the league this season.

Edin Dzeko

I know there is a 100+ page thread on him, but i cant hear above all the shouting in there.

Obviously there has been a debate about dzeko's talents/abilities/potential. Personally, I think he will be great, but that's not what I posted to mention.

I just wanted to say that we live in an era where football teams, especially ones with the financial clout of Manchester City, have to be careful to avoid the money-grabbing, "mercenary" type of footballers. I think that Dzeko's attitude and his commitment to community service and humanitarianism is to be applauded. As one of the most prominent representatives for Bosnia in the European community, Dzeko has really stepped up to the plate to set a good example for young Bosnians - for those who don't know he was/is the first Bosnian UNICEF ambassador - and shows real maturity for someone who is only a 24-year-old.

In short, I think he is a great person to have at the club, and in Manchester, and truly seems to be a top-class individual. In a time when we have a lot of headline grabbers (Balo, Tevez, Kolo - who I love for the record) for the wrong reasons, it's good to have a professional like this in the dressing room.

Keep the goals comin, Edin, and long may you be a blue.

(and for the record, no, I am not Bosnian)

Re: Edin Dzeko

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
I know there is a 100+ page thread on him, but i cant hear above all the shouting in there.

Obviously there has been a debate about dzeko's talents/abilities/potential. Personally, I think he will be great, but that's not what I posted to mention.

I just wanted to say that we live in an era where football teams, especially ones with the financial clout of Manchester City, have to be careful to avoid the money-grabbing, "mercenary" type of footballers. I think that Dzeko's attitude and his commitment to community service and humanitarianism is to be applauded. As one of the most prominent representatives for Bosnia in the European community, Dzeko has really stepped up to the plate to set a good example for young Bosnians - for those who don't know he was/is the first Bosnian UNICEF ambassador - and shows real maturity for someone who is only a 24-year-old.

In short, I think he is a great person to have at the club, and in Manchester, and truly seems to be a top-class individual. In a time when we have a lot of headline grabbers (Balo, Tevez, Kolo - who I love for the record) for the wrong reasons, it's good to have a professional like this in the dressing room.

And his English is brilliant.

A lot has been made of his humble beginnings, but it seems to have kept him very grounded when a lot of people have been building him up. I think his attitude shows with this effort and hustle on the field. He's no Tevez, but he's no Adebayor either.

He's a top man and a top player. Excellent excellent buy...IMO he'll prove to be a bargain at the price we paid for him...

Bulldoglikeapproach said:

the guy is top notch, off and on the pitch, we are lucky to have him here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.