Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Unknown_Genius said:
I like Dzeko but the formation and style of play does not get the best out of him, so I blame Mancini more than Dzeko.

Spot on. Are any further comments on this subject really necessary? Let's pick it up again in 12 months time.

blueplan said:
gooney said:
Positive encouragement? You make me sound like a coach for 10 year old kids. What I have said about Dzeko is no worse than what majority of members in this forum has already said, in fact most have said worse things about him. I said he lacked the pace and mobility for the PL, and he has similar problem Pizzaro and Crespo had when they were here. They didnt improve with time as their style simply didnt suit the league. I do fear Dzeko will have similar problems. The reason why Suarez and Hernandez look to adapt much better is they have that pace and mobility you need in the PL. I hope for your sake he comes good as I like City. But I just dont think he has what it takes to become a starter for a club like Man City

Since when did we ask you to coach us? All we want is quid pro quo (positive contribution) if you don't understand simple English.
Oh yeah majority? Are you being specious? Dzeko has been with us only for the last 2/3 months. Weren't you slagging off our Silva et al not a while back?
It seems like you are a cantankerous curmudgeon old goon from the sound of it. If you have nothing good to say heed your mother's advice especially when you are a guest. However I will still stick up for you for your right to freedom of speech i.e. express freely when it comes to contributing fairly. Just don't speculate! LOL
Care to elaborate and share with us why there should be an appropriate response to Sagna being dumped by Rooney by your young gunners?
Just to guide you if you don't understand what I mean by positive contribution.
Don't evade my query. Be a MAN & we might made you one i.e. a City fan.
Lest you forget can I remind you what Mancini dictum is - 2 starters or WC player for every position providing us with Plans A, B or even C. Thats City's Blueprint or MasterPlan! Can the gunners, backing up van pursie with B52?

if thats his plan, then its stupid one and will never work. You will never have 2 world class players in each position accepting being on the bench and will always have disharmony in the team

balkanno said:
Saturday last Game for the National Squad. Maybe, well 99,99%.

Nah - Edin is too young...he'll be still around when suspension of the Football Association is over.

He will still be in his prime at that time (27-28 years old), and the situation around the national selection might finally be sorted out as well.

EaglesFan said:
balkanno said:
Saturday last Game for the National Squad. Maybe, well 99,99%.

Nah - Edin is too young...he'll be still around when suspension of the Football Association is over.

He will still be in his prime at that time (27-28 years old), and the situation around the national selection might finally be sorted out as well.

Pardon my ignorance mate, what is the above about?

BibbyBlue85 said:
EaglesFan said:

Unlike all normal countries, the Bosnian football association has 3 equal presidents, just like the Bosnian state one for each Bosnian ethnicity. So since this is not normal the UEFA orders a change and an election of only one president, which so far the Bosnians have refused. The deadline is sometime at the end of March, and if still refused, the Bosnian federation and national selection and local teams will all be suspended and barred from all international competitions.
That's pretty much it.

alibegoa said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

Unlike all normal countries, the Bosnian football association has 3 equal presidents, just like the Bosnian state one for each Bosnian ethnicity. So since this is not normal the UEFA orders a change and an election of only one president, which so far the Bosnians have refused. The deadline is sometime at the end of March, and if still refused, the Bosnian federation and national selection and local teams will all be suspended and barred from all international competitions.
That's pretty much it.

Yep - sums it up pretty well.

We have until April 1st to change to Football Association statute to include only ONE president of the Association - and if we don't - automatic suspension by FIFA/UEFA for involvement of politics in football (and rightly so).

Now, there is a meeting of the Association on March 29th that we hope will get the deal done at the last second, but chances are next to none.

Worst scenario is we beat the sh*t out of Romania tomorrow (with Dzeko to score 1 or two :-)), get that 2nd spot in the group behind France...and then get suspended.

The sad part is that Bosnia never had a national team with potential even remotely close to current one (including alikes of Dzeko, Pjanic, Misimovic...)

...and NOW we will get suspended...bull.

EaglesFan said:
alibegoa said:
That's pretty much it.

Yep - sums it up pretty well.

We have until April 1st to change to Football Association statute to include only ONE president of the Association - and if we don't - automatic suspension by FIFA/UEFA for involvement of politics in football (and rightly so).

Now, there is a meeting of the Association on March 29th that we hope will get the deal done at the last second, but chances are next to none.

Worst scenario is we beat the sh*t out of Romania tomorrow (with Dzeko to score 1 or two :-)), get that 2nd spot in the group behind France...and then get suspended.

The sad part is that Bosnia never had a national team with potential even remotely close to current one (including alikes of Dzeko, Pjanic, Misimovic...)

...and NOW we will get suspended...bull.

Ciro bi sad jebo mater naokolo svima.

But our fucking Politics aint stupid when its about fuck up the country, just look how they termited the thing. Its on 29 March, theres no fucking Time to have a Demo Reaction or similar.

If they all wanted to save the Squad, they would allready have done it and not wait till the last Day. Fucking serbian idiots, cowards and little bitches all the way.

Unknown_Genius said:
I like Dzeko but the formation and style of play does not get the best out of him, so I blame Mancini more than Dzeko.

right man!!
when dzeko plays good we write good posts about him,when he plays like last shit and bad we post shit posts!!
he is good player but in man city he dont play his nature position like in wolfsburg,
here he must run in his half os station to pick the bal to make an chance.
look in man utd or in chelsea, hernandes stay at center and wait for the ball from gigs or someone else .
he is CF man he musnt play like playmaker and run in his 16 meter to pick a ball
like unkwon genius say manchini is the problem!

gooney said:
blueplan said:
Since when did we ask you to coach us? All we want is quid pro quo (positive contribution) if you don't understand simple English.
Oh yeah majority? Are you being specious? Dzeko has been with us only for the last 2/3 months. Weren't you slagging off our Silva et al not a while back?
It seems like you are a cantankerous curmudgeon old goon from the sound of it. If you have nothing good to say heed your mother's advice especially when you are a guest. However I will still stick up for you for your right to freedom of speech i.e. express freely when it comes to contributing fairly. Just don't speculate! LOL
Care to elaborate and share with us why there should be an appropriate response to Sagna being dumped by Rooney by your young gunners?
Just to guide you if you don't understand what I mean by positive contribution.
Don't evade my query. Be a MAN & we might made you one i.e. a City fan.
Lest you forget can I remind you what Mancini dictum is - 2 starters or WC player for every position providing us with Plans A, B or even C. Thats City's Blueprint or MasterPlan! Can the gunners, backing up van pursie with B52?

if thats his plan, then its stupid one and will never work. You will never have 2 world class players in each position accepting being on the bench and will always have disharmony in the team

Nah. Don't you think its a nice 'problem ' for City with a rich daddy to have?
Come summer we will have Dzeko being gelled in once Tevez role is sorted out.
Yes we will require a strong manager once he has his 'team' (rather than disgruntled players as a result of his predecessor legacy) in place to keep the team 'humming in unity'.
You still haven't answer my query. In your opinion what lessons can City gleaned from your defeat by the rags?
Albeit its late it looks like only Sagna has the cojones to ask that Scholes tackle on Nasri to be reviewed. Did you? C'mon don't evade the issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.