Dzeko (Merged)

Re: for all dzeko haters....

i believe dzeko has some talent, and will be knocking in goals next season.
as for now, we can't be taking risks with him to get on form
we are in 4th spot with spurs breathing down our necks.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:36 pm --<br /><br />i believe dzeko has some talent, and will be knocking in goals next season.
as for now, we can't be taking risks with him to get on form
we are in 4th spot with spurs breathing down our necks.

ThatBlueGuy said:
EaglesFan said:
You can look at it this way too:

Let's say we beat the rags on saturday, and go on to win the Cup.

That'd make Dzeko already worth the money spent as his goal @Notts kept our assess in the Cup in the first place, and allowed us TO EVEN PLAY ON SATURDAY!

Agreed?

You could say that but actually Jo was standing behind Dzeko for that goal, If Dzeko wasnt there Jo wold have scored it. I'm not saying that makes Jo good, far from it actually.

Dzeko has the right attitude without the ability.
Balotelli has the ability but the wrong attitude.
Things would be easier if we could put the 2 strikers together.

No - I was talking about the away goal when we were LOSING 1:0 to Notts (on nice cross by Richards)

Don't matter if you hate him or not right now....what choice have we got for Saturday?

Would you trust Balotelli in this type of game? too much of a risk and you can't play both of them together...last night proved that.

So we have to go with him and use the right tactics at least and get some crosses in.

Keep him up front and central and push Silva on to play off him, AJ on the wing with strict instructions to cross and not go for the Hollywood ball or goal....to be honest what other choice do we have....oh for the days when it was thought we had too many strikers!!!

I was called a wanker last night in the stands for saying that I didn't rate Dzeko. He cant trap the ball, he cant hold it up, he fails to use his size, and his positioning is bad also. I really want him to do well, and I agree he isn't being given enough service from the flanks, but he has shown none of the qualities we have been told he possesses, not even in flashes. I hope I'm wrong but I dont see him being a hit here.

Re: Dzeko

He didnt have any service last night Johnson was trying to take on 2 or 3 rather than get early balls over and Kolarov was forever passing back rather than swinging crosses over .
However dzeko strikes me as either very lethargic or short of confidence and looks no better than some of the dross strikers I have seen us waste money on ( Badbuy,Taylor Sam Harris)

Im sure we will all forgive him if he bags the winner on Saturday.

he hasnt had any service since he cme but he's not even doing the basics, not contesting with the opposition centre halfs in the air, not winning any flick on, cant even bring the ball down turn and give a decent pass.

at the minute he's making bianchi look like ibra!

if dzeko plays for city so can i ,,,thats the song i want to sing everytime i see this guy

st. blue said:
he hasnt had any service since he cme but he's not even doing the basics, not contesting with the opposition centre halfs in the air, not winning any flick on, cant even bring the ball down turn and give a decent pass.

at the minute he's making bianchi look like ibra!

What drugs have you been taking?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USYVk-zsw28" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USYVk-zsw28</a>

Dzeko is a decent player...remember his goals against Aris, but he needs crosses, and we don't have the players on the books to provide it.

Disastrous signing, and could cost Mancini his job.

Suddenly the pressure has been ratcheted up a notch, but don't take Bluemoon as a guide of city opinion. It's full of rags, and idiots who have been supporting City all of 5 minutes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.