Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Hare said:
I apologize if I'm offending anyone here, but I really don't understand some of the City fans. After a very decent performance your team has demonstrated and 5-0 win you still find the energy to insult your players. And pay attention I've said insult not criticize, because what you're doing here is really unnecessary. As far as Dzeko is concerned, I think he could have done a lot better because I know he's capable of it. On the other hand, I'm really glad we had a chance to witness a glimpse of a very potent partnership between him and Tevez. Those assists alone made my day and if it happens again on Thursday I hope it makes yours as well.

Most of it is done for attention, or simply cos some folk like to argue after a few beers... so they come on here knowing people will rise to it!
It'd be more amusing if no-one actually did..!

He looked a more imposing figure today. Good to see him get a goal and those ehaders he keeps getting will start going in as he setlles, I'm sure of it

anymore than 2sheiks said:
ElanJo said:
You're in denial, Bosnian or a fucking moron if you think that his general touch has been anything other than poor.
His 1st touch isn't bad at all.He's good in the air,has more pace than people led me to believe,works hard,shows passion and is a team player.What more do you want ffs?

I'm sure he'll improve as he beds in but please do not embarrass yourself by pretending that his touch has not been poor - even woeful at times - when it is an objective fact that it has been just that.

It tells you all you need to know when people are falling back on the old Dickov excuse of working hard, showing passion etc.

I'm not slagging him off or saying that he's a bad player, from what I've seen of him for Wolfsburg and Bosnia he should be a great asset, I'm just describing his general performances thus far.

Slowly but surely he's getting there. I'm more than happy with him so far. Some good touches today, got himself a goal, though should have had 3. If we keep putting balls into the box, he'll score more than he misses.

Hare said:
I apologize if I'm offending anyone here, but I really don't understand some of the City fans. After a very decent performance your team has demonstrated and 5-0 win you still find the energy to insult your players. And pay attention I've said insult not criticize, because what you're doing here is really unnecessary. As far as Dzeko is concerned, I think he could have done a lot better because I know he's capable of it. On the other hand, I'm really glad we had a chance to witness a glimpse of a very potent partnership between him and Tevez. Those assists alone made my day and if it happens again on Thursday I hope it makes yours as well.

Welcome to Bluemoon mate. Take a seat, and I'll be round with slight flaws in our players that you can make threads about and slag them off to no end fucking constantly.

It just happens here mate, you should have seen the uproar about Silva in his first couple of games.

The one thing I have been impressed about since Dzeko has arrived is his touch, he has excellent skill and does some brilliant flick ons, they dont always come off but hey thats life, still more of them come off than Milner, Toure and Barry put together!

Benarbia said:
His best 2 games have been against Notts County, promising indeed :/

He was good against Wolves too and our best player of a very uninspired lot against Aris mid-week.

ElanJo said:
Don't expect a Messi but do expect someone who can control a ball. So far his close control has generally been worse than Milner's on a bad day.

Take a look at how he set up Tevez's goal and then go and buy a pair of glasses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.