Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Benarbia said:
Touch of an elephant.

... without a decent crosser of the ball he won't shine.

He is turd at the moment how can you not see that, yes he may come good but at the moment he is diabolical.

Haha yet to prove anything goals against Notts County and this lot prove nothing.

gif1l.gif
Fucking pmsl. Class

One or two have truly embarrassed themselves on this thread and,remarkably,are still not honourable enough to admit they may have been wrong - Sad.

There is a boy called Edin
Plays football down our way
He comes from Sarajevo
And Djeko is his name

D.J.E.K.O.
D.J.E.K.O.
D.J.E.K.O.

And Djeko is his name !

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Benarbia said:
Touch of an elephant.

... without a decent crosser of the ball he won't shine.

He is turd at the moment how can you not see that, yes he may come good but at the moment he is diabolical.

Haha yet to prove anything goals against Notts County and this lot prove nothing.

gif1l.gif

That Jim made me laugh.....Your a nutter!!!....Coming from me that should shake your world somewhat!!!

MCFC BOB said:
Great and confident performance again last night. If he does it against a Premier League team, I will believe that we have a quality striker on our hands. His touch was a tiny bit off, but he is improving so much with every game. 4 goals in 9 games is a good record in a totally different country, and he looks so happy to be here.

Bob - you can relax my friend, there should not be even a question in your mind about what you got in him. Take it from someone who followed him through his entire career :-)

This kid scored against much tougher competition than say...Wigan (with all due respect), so I think people are overplaying the PL competition a bit.

I mean - he already DID score against PL teams. And not just any team, he put a hole in Rags net. In Champions League. Enough said :-)

Depending on playing time - I bet you he scores again between Wigan and Fulham at least once. Deal?

His two goals were both quality tonight and could've/should've had a third. Seems to be finding his feet now although I never doubted him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.