Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

dref619 said:
second goal tonight was absolutely brilliant, as was the finish for his first.
think hes finding his feet now, wish he knew how to bury a one on one though
will come - he knows, don't worry !!!

dref619 said:
second goal tonight was absolutely brilliant, as was the finish for his first.
think hes finding his feet now, wish he knew how to bury a one on one though

Oh c'mon...maaaaaan...
the lad scores 9 out of 10 of those throughout his career...even best of them can occassionaly f up an easy one :-)

But, I'm sure you will see what I mean very, very soon. And you'll see something else MC fans havent seen so far - he has a nice ability to create something out of literally nothing...especially came to play this year in Wolfsburg after he lost some supporting cast...and fans will love it.

The Rags were taking the piss two weeks ago. Let's see what they've got to say now. 4 goals. 2 great finishes tonight. Dzeko will rock.

A hat-trick is coming. Ra ra ra.

Come on Edin and come on City.

EaglesFan said:
.... And you'll see something else MC fans havent seen so far - he has a nice ability to create something out of literally nothing...especially came to play this year in Wolfsburg after he lost some supporting cast...and fans will love it.
I just wanted to point that out ! He pulled Wolfs half of the season and created most of the goals himself ...

Might as well add the scum to this remark, given that he scored against them home and away.

Halfpenny said:
Who cares if they weren't world class opposition? Dzeko was superb tonight and it's good to see signs of him starting to settle into the team. If I'm nitpicking he should really have scored when he was through on the keeper :P

WHO CARES!!!! ARE YOU MAD HP????

3 or 4 care....Their doing their utmost to live with their silly billy "to early really comments" on the Bosnian Prince.

3-4 out of god knows how many City fans around the world (wild guess 1,000,000), yet they've got a voice so we have to hear it......Is it connected to their brains, who knows??? Feck I'm not a Doctor!!!!! Lets move on.

Petetheblu said:
Halfpenny said:
Who cares if they weren't world class opposition? Dzeko was superb tonight and it's good to see signs of him starting to settle into the team. If I'm nitpicking he should really have scored when he was through on the keeper :P

WHO CARES!!!! ARE YOU MAD HP????

WTF? It isn't HP that's mad, it's you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.