Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

The people saying he has scored his goals against poor opposition are right.

The important thing is that the goals he has scored have been excellent. Being in the right place at the right time is intrinsic to a striker of Edin's type, and is something you cant teach. Two pinpoint finishes tonight, one off each foot, shows his class, whether that's against Aris, Notts County or anyone else. Has shown me enough already (even before tonight) for me to be impressed. Plus, he WANTS to win, he wants to improve, and he plays with a smile on his face. He'll score 25+ next year.

second goal tonight was absolutely brilliant, as was the finish for his first.
think hes finding his feet now, wish he knew how to bury a one on one though

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
The people saying he has scored his goals against poor opposition are right.

The important thing is that the goals he has scored have been excellent. Being in the right place at the right time is intrinsic to a striker of Edin's type, and is something you cant teach. Two pinpoint finishes tonight, one off each foot, shows his class, whether that's against Aris, Notts County or anyone else. Has shown me enough already (even before tonight) for me to be impressed. Plus, he WANTS to win, he wants to improve, and he plays with a smile on his face. He'll score 25+ next year.

Something like Ronaldinho smiling all the time, he is also very happy at the club and in Manchester/England

Who cares if they weren't world class opposition? Dzeko was superb tonight and it's good to see signs of him starting to settle into the team. If I'm nitpicking he should really have scored when he was through on the keeper :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.