Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

I think some ppl are funny criticizing the team for looking rubbish. lol we won 3-0. We finished the game in the first 15. Of course we will slow down a little, but we still denied Aris any serious chances. We played great and got the job done.

MCFC FTW!

Petetheblu said:
Halfpenny said:
Who cares if they weren't world class opposition? Dzeko was superb tonight and it's good to see signs of him starting to settle into the team. If I'm nitpicking he should really have scored when he was through on the keeper :P

WHO CARES!!!! ARE YOU MAD HP????

3 or 4 care....Their doing their utmost to live with their silly billy "to early really comments" on the Bosnian Prince.

3-4 out of god knows how many City fans around the world (wild guess 1,000,000), yet they've got a voice so we have to hear it......Is it connected to their brains, who knows??? Feck I'm not a Doctor!!!!! Lets move on.

This one, after he scored in first leg vs. Notts, was a true perl of stupidity:
King Geedorah said:
£27 million and he nearly missed.
Deserves first page in anthology of stupidity!

He was ok tonight, Goals weren't bad.
He played ok against a very bad team, I'll give him credit for scoring well done but if that was any premier league teams defence he wouldnt have scored either goal.

Still looks like he needs to take his game up a few levels to compete in the prem league. Hopefully he can he does seem like the kind of person who will work hard to get better and I'd love him to be scoring non stop along side tevez and balotelli but I really cant see it happening.

20sbc07 said:
He was ok tonight, Goals weren't bad.
He played ok against a very bad team, I'll give him credit for scoring well done but if that was any premier league teams defence he wouldnt have scored either goal.

Still looks like he needs to take his game up a few levels to compete in the prem league. Hopefully he can he does seem like the kind of person who will work hard to get better and I'd love him to be scoring non stop along side tevez and balotelli but I really cant see it happening.

He will never be better, he will blend in more and score more - end

Pam said:
Petetheblu said:
WHO CARES!!!! ARE YOU MAD HP????

WTF? It isn't HP that's mad, it's you.

Don't you start spreading rumours about me Pam!!!!....My portfolio is of an unusual quality to say the least, but have some love.

Besides the kittens are safe around my neck of the woods..... ;) Yer that's right girl!!!!<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:42 am --<br /><br />
Enemy said:
I think some ppl are funny criticizing the team for looking rubbish. lol we won 3-0. We finished the game in the first 15. Of course we will slow down a little, but we still denied Aris any serious chances. We played great and got the job done.

MCFC FTW!

STOP PRESS!!!!

It's 3 or 4 that's all, the rest of us are happy!!!

camelcoat said:
Scoring against Notts County and Aris is hardly world class opposition.

yeah of course, the same aris that trashed athletico twice.
if stupidity would hurt, some guys would kick the bucket

There was a moment where I think he lost the ball or made a bad pass and immediately chased the Aris player and won the ball back. I love that about him he has plenty of heart for the team. That on top of two quality finishes.

Probably sums up the scenario , some guy next to me slagging Edin for not getting 3 , didn't mention his 2 class finishes like ... Somes up a certain type of city fan , an arrogant , idiotic , knows fuck all about the game , let's get on someones back , right everything is wrong , damn let's pick on simeoneone type of fan ====== A FUCKING idiot

Sigh said:
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/edin-dzeko/leistungsdaten/spieler_28396.html

144 minutes per goal.
183 games, 104 goals (+45 assists).
23 yellows, 0 reds.

(from total performance data).

His minutes per goal is half an hour better than Tevez's, and forty minutes better than Mario's, fwiw. Different leagues played and all I suppose (someone will argue that).

Edin's a good lad. His interview on the OS was top stuff imo.

Two more now then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.