Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Sigh said:
balkanno said:
Sigh, is the Interview somewhere online?
Should be on the OS.

Here it is:
<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/Edin-Dzeko-reacts-to-draw-in-FA-Cup-at-Notts-County" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/Edin ... tts-County</a>

An honest man? Remarkable.
Clever boy too, his english is pretty good, but in a few months he will parlare like he was born in Lake District ;-)
Till now he speaks Bosnian (means Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian), Czech, German, English

I mean, I know filosophers bearly speak a second in addition to their mother tongue.

Balti said:
we were shit in the first leg when we got the job done and we were shit again tonight in our 3-0 win that completed the job after we won the game in 12 minutes with Dzeko continuing to improve and impress

oh and we were shit when we put 5 away in our last outing

seven home wins on the trot and 24 goals is a fucking disgrace

pass the razor blades

pmsl

You've just gave me a good laugh! Fuck 'em all.

ForeverCity said:
GIVE HIM A FUCKING BREAK!!

evan when he scores there is always someone to find something wrong :)

Why is he shorter when he jumps to head a ball ;)

Really think he will be a cracking signing

Balti said:
we were shit in the first leg when we got the job done and we were shit again tonight in our 3-0 win that completed the job after we won the game in 12 minutes with Dzeko continuing to improve and impress

oh and we were shit when we put 5 away in our last outing

seven home wins on the trot and 24 goals is a fucking disgrace

pass the razor blades

pmsl

aahahaha

Dzeko is class, easily one of the most talented strikers in world football. Things will take time while he adjusts to the premier league but he'll get there, yes the goals he scored last night were against pretty poor opposition but ignore the team he's playing again and concentrate on the finishing, his first finish was absolutely outstanding and his second was excellent aswell. His movement off the ball is brilliant, there was loads of occasions in the second half when the ball was picked up on the left hand side and he'll just go wide right and create space in the middle for Silva and Tevez

He might not have scored in the premiership so far but we won't be waiting long i'm sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.