Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Dzeko is improving but he isn't quite there yet. Hopefully the 2 goals last night will give him the confidence boost he needs. He seems to me to have very little confidence in himself at the moment.

SamTheGuru said:
Dzeko is improving but he isn't quite there yet. Hopefully the 2 goals last night will give him the confidence boost he needs. He seems to me to have very little confidence in himself at the moment.

very little confidence?? to score a goal from coming in on the right foot and banging it in with his left says his confidence and skill is just fine,not sure wtf people expected of him after only being here in just under 2 months but 4 goals in 7 games(2 as sub) will do me as a start!

leewill31 said:
SamTheGuru said:

very little confidence?? to score a goal from coming in on the right foot and banging it in with his left says his confidence and skill is just fine,not sure wtf people expected of him after only being here in just under 2 months but 4 goals in 7 games(2 as sub) will do me as a start!

His skill is brilliant. Where did I mention anything with his skill? He has missed a lot of good goal scoring opportunities over the last 7 games. His head seems to go down when he misses these. Once he clicks he will be a goal scoring machine. I was merely making an observation.

a couple more and he will have more than rooney! the guy is class, great attitude, i have no doubt what so ever he will be a star for us!!! would like him to be more aggressive and put himself about more but apart from that he is doing fine and certainly a lot better than torres!!, bent, the 2 scouse cunts.

I have to give credit to Edin Dzeko for his finishing last night top quality, still don't think he will make it at premier league level but fair play to him for getting his head down an doing the business.

I was quick to have a pop at him when he first arrived so it's only fair I give him credit when it's due, I hope he goes on to prove me wrong.

kiam06 said:
I have to give credit to Edin Dzeko for his finishing last night top quality, still don't think he will make it at premier league level but fair play to him for getting his head down an doing the business.

I was quick to have a pop at him when he first arrived so it's only fair I give him credit when it's due, I hope he goes on to prove me wrong.

That's what he knows best, that's why he asked people for patience, that's why he has proved many wrong (wherever he went) who thought he won't make it...

this lad will thrive on service

more service more goals

its coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.