Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

At first, I thought the influx of Bosnian posters/Dzeko fans was a good thing.

Now, it's clearly not. Anyone who dares criticise Dzeko gets called a '****' in pigeon English, which is clearly against the Code of Conduct. People should be banned.

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:

Now, it's clearly not. Anyone who dares criticise Dzeko gets called a '****' in pigeon English, which is clearly against the Code of Conduct. People should be banned.

That is one for the mods...should be clearing the forum and the thread from what seems to be, useless, pointless banter...

No17 said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:

That is one for the mods...should be clearing the forum and the thread from what seems to be, useless, pointless banter...

The code of conduct is posted at the top of each forum. It's crystal clear - personal insults lead to warnings/bans.

I'm bosnian too, but I've been watching City games since the Sheikhs (don't really know how to spell it) have bought the club. I did join this forum after Dzeko came on, though.

Anyway, the bosnian fans are really starting to embarrass themselves, it's getting truly ridiculous. Please, stop saying sh*t about the club. Keep those thoughts to yourself.

As for Dzekos game, it seems to me that the midfield is the biggest problem for City atm. Too many defensively oriented players, and too little creativity, which was said a million times before. I just wonder why Mancini didn't do anything to fix that in January!

Its simply down to the manager. Everyone knows Dzekos strength and the manager has to make sure the team uses his strength. Its like playing Tevez upfront and feed him long balls, he will look out of it as well. But surely when Mancini wanted to bring in Dzeko he has watched him enough times for Wolfsburg to realise what made him the force he was over there?

gooney said:
Its simply down to the manager. Everyone knows Dzekos strength and the manager has to make sure the team uses his strength. Its like playing Tevez upfront and feed him long balls, he will look out of it as well. But surely when Mancini wanted to bring in Dzeko he has watched him enough times for Wolfsburg to realise what made him the force he was over there?

If you watch all the goals scored at Wolfsberg, then you will see that the vast majority aren't scored from crosses coming in from out wide.

He has also scored a few for us without that and missed two one on ones.

Ps - you over Sunday yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.