Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

On behalf of good-faith bosnian fans on here, I apologize for the idiotic remarks of the kid under nick name dino_bosnian.

He DOES NOT in any way represent your average bosnian fan, and I am very sadened by his lack of intelectual capacity to post anything of substance on here.

I would use this opportunity also to call out the forum mods to finally ban this kid for his more than offensive language, barking, calling people names, etc, etc.

Thank you.

We beat Villa tomorrow. Book it. Put some money on it.

Dzeko

Our so called supporters have been moaning since sunday about lack of effort from our players. Dzeko for one is trying really hard to fit in with his new team mates and surroundings. All our fans are doing is slagging him off! Get behind the team FFS!!

EaglesFan said:
On behalf of good-faith bosnian fans on here, I apologize for the idiotic remarks of the kid under nick name dino_bosnian.

He DOES NOT in any way represent your average bosnian fan, and I am very sadened by his lack of intelectual capacity to post anything of substance on here.

I would use this opportunity also to call out the forum mods to finally ban this kid for his more than offensive language, barking, calling people names, etc, etc.

Thank you.

Wouldn't beat yourself up about it, we've got more than our fair share anyway. :P

We shouldn't expect instant success from players moving from different leagues. Silva needed a while to settle in and look at him now. Dzeko is playing at a different pace and needs to readjust his game to suit the league. That means persistence. Same goes for Kolarov.

Halfpenny said:
EaglesFan said:

Thank you.

Wouldn't beat yourself up about it, we've got more than our fair share anyway. :P

We shouldn't expect instant success from players moving from different leagues. Silva needed a while to settle in and look at him now. Dzeko is playing at a different pace and needs to readjust his game to suit the league. That means persistence. Same goes for Kolarov.

Dzeko after 1 game admitted himself that it was a lot tougher than he thought it would be. I think the pace of this league stuns foreigners, incidently i think thats why PL teams do well in Europe

Quite sure Dzeko will be class for us next season but we can't use the PL games this time as bedding in time.
Hope we can accomodate him in the team but if not we must go with our strongest available team/formation.

Cups is a different matter. Being KO'd from one of them would be a blessing in disguise, IMO.

personally i would happily sell tevez and break the bank to try and get gareth bale, dzeko will be excellent for city if used correctly and comes with a lot less baggage

matt_MCFC said:
Our so called supporters have been moaning since sunday about lack of effort from our players. Dzeko for one is trying really hard to fit in with his new team mates and surroundings. All our fans are doing is slagging him off! Get behind the team FFS!!
I completely agree

MCFC BOB said:
fordinho10 said:
he's got one of the best touches in the team.
His first touch is diabolical, sorry.

However, he will score tomorrow night.

if he gets the service, he definetely will. he won't allow himself to miss another good chance.
as for his touch, like someone else said, it's wierd. sometimes it's bad, and the ball bounces 10 yards off his feet, and sometimes it's simply flawless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.