Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Van Pussy for Arsenal 146 (60) 2.43
Dzeko for Wolfsburg 111 (66) 1.68

He scored those 66 over 3 1/2 seasons! RVP scored his 60 over 7 seasons!

Dzeko scored 36 goals in one season, in RVP's best season 2008/09 he scored 20 goals...

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
gooney said:
when it comes to touch, agility, vision and awareness its clear he's not near. Its not a dig on dzeko who's very good striker and will get better. Van persie is elite

Elite?! No chance. He's an excellent player, but Elite is David Villa, Samuel Eto'o, Zlatan. RvP is nowhere near those players.

as i said last time rvp is injury prone which could hold him back. but for me he`s good but not special

smiles said:

Dzeko scored 36 goals in one season, in RVP's best season 2008/09 he scored 20 goals...
its not all about stats, and rvp has not been a starter for arsenal 7 years, he came as a youngster and understudy to henry and bergkamp. He was a nr 10 and not a striker when he came to us as well. Thirdly I have watched Dzeko enough to know he's not better than van persie and I dont think a single non city fans would agree with that

gooney said:
FantasyIreland said:
I guess that remains to be seen....
when it comes to touch, agility, vision and awareness its clear he's not near. Its not a dig on dzeko who's very good striker and will get better. Van persie is elite

I rate RVP's ability on the pitch very highly(on the few occasions we actually witness it...) however,it would be very premature and frankly idiotic of me or anyone else to base a comparison and judgement on him after just two months of playing in this league.

gooney said:
smiles said:

its not all about stats, and rvp has not been a starter for arsenal 7 years, he came as a youngster and understudy to henry and bergkamp. He was a nr 10 and not a striker when he came to us as well. Thirdly I have watched Dzeko enough to know he's not better than van persie and I dont think a single non city fans would agree with that

However you put it his scoring rate is far superior, and lets be honest, thats what it comes down to, scoring goals. I think RVP is talented, but he's a big time sick note and a little c*nt.

gooney said:
smiles said:

dzeko has a lot to do to convince me hes good enough for the prem, he looks awkward and his touch at time is clumsy to say the least. as with any player that joins our club i hope he turns out to be a world beater, but only time will tell one way or the other.

FantasyIreland said:
gooney said:

I rate RVP's ability on the pitch very highly(on the few occasions we actually witness it...) however,it would be very premature and frankly idiotic of me or anyone else to base a comparison and judgement on him after just two months of playing in this league.
Well I rate Dzeko, but reading this forum it seems many have written him off already. one thing is clear you guys are not getting the best out of him and I doubt him and Tevez will ever work

gooney said:
smiles said:

buddy, check number 13 on this list ( <a class="postlink" href="http://www.world-track.org/sportsnews/2009/11/30/full-ballon-dor-2009-award-list-and-points-received/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.world-track.org/sportsnews/2 ... -received/</a> ) and the company he is in, and Dzeko is 24, Van Persie is 27, nough said

gooney said:
Well I rate Dzeko, but reading this forum it seems many have written him off already. one thing is clear you guys are not getting the best out of him and I doubt him and Tevez will ever work
It comes to something when an Arsenal fan comes on our forum to support one of our players against stick from City fans! Some should hang their heads in shame. The bloke hasn't been here long enough to elicit some of the comments he's had on here.

smiles said:
gooney said:

However you put it his scoring rate is far superior, and lets be honest, thats what it comes down to, scoring goals. I think RVP is talented, but he's a big time sick note and a little c*nt.
Amen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.