Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Petetheblu, you Sir speak the language of Football, big RESPECT!

610x.jpg

LoveCity said:
One of the best strikers in the world, already considered for the Ballon d'Or. Bags of goals at every level. Joined the club after a long winter break. 9 appearances, 4 goals, 3 or 4 assists. And still a chunk of City fans moan. Shambolic excuses for fans.

Agreed. I thought he had a very good game tonight. Some of our fans are complete morons.

LoveCity said:
One of the best strikers in the world, already considered for the Ballon d'Or. Bags of goals at every level. Joined the club after a long winter break. 9 appearances, 4 goals, 3 or 4 assists. And still a chunk of City fans moan. Shambolic excuses for fans.

If they are fans

Thought I'd share this song I wrote on Twitter...

He comes from Sarajevo! His name is Edin Dzeko! He scores like no tomorrow! I'm out of words that rhyme-o! I'm City 'til I die-ooo..! #mcfc

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/asrif/status/40909841673363456" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/asrif/status/40909841673363456</a>

(Not much of a songwriter am I?)

Bl0od said:
His first goal was with his right leg and the his second was with left right.

That is why is he a TRUE STRIKER.

And both precise, accurate shots from around the edge of the area, neat low strikes, great goals!

You guys should be happy to have such amazing players in the roster of your team and stop comparing their talent and skills. It really doesn't matter if Tevez or Dzeko score more goals than Balo or vice versa, as long as the TEAM wins. And don't disrespect teams like Aris or any other team you face in Euro cups, especially at this stage. They might not be as strong as City, but they could still be able to beat and kick you out of the cup. That's the beauty of team sports :)

Good night and good luck vs Fulham and later vs Dinamo Kiev.

Quality strikes.

Header, tap in, and two finishes with either foot into the corner, and plays for the team. I like him.

balkanno said:
Petetheblu, you Sir speak the language of Football, big RESPECT!

610x.jpg

And you sir show the image of the next king of the Premiership. Lets end this thread NOW!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.