Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

These are the supporters of Željezničar form Sarajevo, form which Džeko came out. On Wednesday we celebrated 90 years of the club, Džeko couldn't make it on celebration because he was busy scoring against Aris. As you can see we are blue as you are. We call our self Maniacs. And of course there were people within our ranks who called Edin "kloc" (peace of wood), those are so quiet now.Wish Edin and MFCF a good luck today, and for Edin to score his first goal in PL.
Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYskNpi3JhQ

Daj debilcine prestanite se blamirati po forumu... smijesni ste. Sta ce ljudi pomisliti o nama?

EDž10 said:
Daj debilcine prestanite se blamirati po forumu... smijesni ste. Sta ce ljudi pomisliti o nama?

I ja kontam. Stop spamming threads with off topic shit-

Come on Edin, please bag today. I know he's gonna be a City legend, I want him to succeed more than any other player we have signed.

EDž10 said:

WTF???

I hope he will score at least 2 goals.

Džeko said:
EDž10 said:

WTF???

I hope he will score at least 2 goals.

Translated=
Red Star debilcine stop the blamirati by Forum ... smijesni you. What will people think about us?

not much clearer tbh

Translated=
Red Star debilcine stop the blamirati by Forum ... smijesni you. What will people think about us?
not much clearer tbh

Let me help you out.

EDž10 said in Bosnian: Come on you morons stop embarrassing yourselves on the forum [with all that off topic shit, i.e. the food pictures, and links to some fan groups that have nothing to do with City] - you are ridiculous.

byronic said:

Translated=
not much clearer tbh

Let me help you out.

EDž10 said in Bosnian: Come on you morons stop embarrassing yourselves on the forum [with all that off topic shit, i.e. the food pictures, and links to some fan groups that have nothing to do with City] - you are ridiculous.

lol.

For what its worth I like this lad a lot, think he is going to become integral to the team as we continue to improve. You dont see many big strikers with his mobility.

Wouldnt mind getting another look at that 'big 4' strikeforce today with Edin at the point of it.

TFC said:
byronic said:

Translated=

Let me help you out.

lol.

For what its worth I like this lad a lot, think he is going to become integral to the team as we continue to improve. You dont see many big strikers with his mobility.

Wouldnt mind getting another look at that 'big 4' strikeforce today with Edin at the point of it.

It's pretty scary as it is - but imagine the force and dread they will produce once they've all integrated into that formation.

byronic said:

Translated=
not much clearer tbh

Let me help you out.

Cheers pal, quite a good post after all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.