Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Freestyler said:
1. won 98% of the balls given to him in the air, he won the header no one there, is that his fault?

2. held the ball up well, turned defenders so many times with a good first touch.

3. always wanted the ball, carried the ball, made space for others.

4. he gave it away 3-4 times, not on his own is he?

5. NEVER ONCE HAD ANY SUPPORT FROM MIDFIELD AS A LONE PLAYER

6. NEVER ONCE GOT SUPPLIED WITH A DECENT BALL FROM MIDFIELD

7. NEVER ONCE GOT ANY SUPPORT WHEN HE HAD THE BALL

8. NEVER ONCE RECIEVED A CROSS FROM OPEN PLAY ALL GAME

9. HAD ONLY ONCE CHANCE ALL GAME TO RUN AT THE DEFENCE

10. YOU DON'T SUPPLY YOUR STRIKER, HE WON'T SCORE

11. Once again today we were crying out for another attacking midfielder

just remembered this:

12. one bit of quality service all game, from a free-kick wide on the left, glanced on that very difficult header, i went only a few inches wide. not bad for a player who's hardly been given an opportunity all game.

Freestyler said:
Freestyler said:
1. won 98% of the balls given to him in the air, he won the header no one there, is that his fault?

2. held the ball up well, turned defenders so many times with a good first touch.

3. always wanted the ball, carried the ball, made space for others.

4. he gave it away 3-4 times, not on his own is he?

5. NEVER ONCE HAD ANY SUPPORT FROM MIDFIELD AS A LONE PLAYER

6. NEVER ONCE GOT SUPPLIED WITH A DECENT BALL FROM MIDFIELD

7. NEVER ONCE GOT ANY SUPPORT WHEN HE HAD THE BALL

8. NEVER ONCE RECIEVED A CROSS FROM OPEN PLAY ALL GAME

9. HAD ONLY ONCE CHANCE ALL GAME TO RUN AT THE DEFENCE

10. YOU DON'T SUPPLY YOUR STRIKER, HE WON'T SCORE

11. Once again today we were crying out for another attacking midfielder

just remembered this:

12. one bit of quality service all game, from a free-kick wide on the left, glanced on that very difficult header, i went only a few inches wide. not bad for a player who's hardly been given an opportunity all game.

Good post.After a really bad injury before France 98 Alan Shearer lost his pace and therefore could no longer run the channels and make his own chances and needed service to score his goals.He was still one of the top strikers in the league for about 8 years after that though.What is my point?Well if Shearer was playing in this current City team that Dzeko is playing in he would be doing fuck all either(maybe hold the ball up a bit better with his strength,Dzeko's still adjusting)and would be getting the same kind of grief Edin is getting.

i now read that the club creating against Dzeko a clan because he is not active on trainings
is that right?

Craig said:
Freestyler said:
just remembered this:

Good post.After a really bad injury before France 98 Alan Shearer lost his pace and therefore could no longer run the channels and make his own chances and needed service to score his goals.He was still one of the top strikers in the league for about 8 years after that though.What is my point?Well if Shearer was playing in this current City team that Dzeko is playing in he would be doing fuck all either(maybe hold the ball up a bit better with his strength,Dzeko's still adjusting)and would be getting the same kind of grief Edin is getting.

well said!
mancini is the problem no.1,...i have the impression that mancini is selecting the squad on ps3,..even i can read his tactics on the pitch over TV its a joke,...vs chelsea he is playing dzeko all alone up front with no help from the midfield at all,...toure and silva cant deliver it, thats a fact, in last 10 games they havent produced anything at all,..milner and barry are fighters but no technicians,..and he left balo on the bench thats a joke,...you are playing chelsea not chesterfield,...he is playing waaaaay to defensive and waaaay to stupid that dinamo kiev -probably 200!!! Mill. Pounds less worth squad outplayed city in 2 games !! hellooo arent there any warning sirens in your heads ??

My point is don't post a youtube video to back up a floundering argument

Theres only you on this thread who appears to be losing the arguement kiddo!!
Touch of an elephant, it appears you have the brain cells of one

I watched the ball bounce off him in the first 10 minutes when he was in the penalty area, he is horse shit hth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.