Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzecko

rastus said:
They were all pretty poor today, including the subs and manager, But if you want to pick on someone..how about AJ

Half the right reply imo.Why pick on anyone?We lost as a team and I wouldnt say anybody had a very good game today.

If not converting one of the eight chances you have had means he needs a run of games to get in the swing of things then there is something seriously wrong. The consolation at least is that he is only our third choice striker.

Johnson was piss poor as well, particularly his terrible corner kicks.

same can be said for :

Kun
Silva
AJ
NDJ
AK
Yaya
Nasri
Micah

This board is fuckiing ridiculous, I cannot believe you motherfuckers call yourself fans. You are bunch of whining babies. 80 % of you keyboard warriors just woman and moan. Fucking disgrace.
Whole team played shitty today, Hart, and Vince were up to the standard. Still we hit the woodwork twice. We still top pf the league. Yes we had a bad game and lets just get behind the team and hope next game is much better.

LoveCity said:
Been a long time since I've seen such a poor, unclinical performance by a striker in a City shirt - can't even remember Jo being that gash

over reaction of the year, he may have been poor today, but how you can jo was better is ridiculous, then again maybe guidetti will be recalled, which I would be happy with

Most played pretty shit to be honest, to look for scapegoats would take a long time! Dzeko more than any other it seems needs a run of games. I fear Mancini dropping him after match winning performances has harmed his confidence!

Dzecko

Freestyler said:
cavalier Jackson said:

Like the spelling of his name.
ha ha fair play.

There were just times for me when he was static. There was a point where he was just parked on the edge of the d ball watching. His touch was poor, his finishing even worse.

HazeM3 said:
same can be said for :

Kun
Silva
AJ
NDJ
AK
Yaya
Nasri
Micah

This board is fuckiing ridiculous, I cannot believe you motherfuckers call yourself fans. You are bunch of whining babies. 80 % of you keyboard warriors just woman and moan. Fucking disgrace.

i hear you I cant stand coming on here when we lose just moaners

bluebannana said:
over reaction of the year, he may have been poor today, but how you can jo was better is ridiculous, then again maybe guidetti will be recalled, which I would be happy with

Overreaction to alleged overreaction of the year.

1. I didn't say Jo was better, I said it was the worst performance by a striker in a long time. Dzeko is better than Jo without doubt but his performance today was shambolic, Corradi level bad.

2. Jo was terrible but Jo was ignored and bypassed as we always looked for Tevez instead, meaning he didn't have the opportunity to miss about 12 chances like Dzeko did today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.