Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

HerzegovinaKing said:
If dzeko scored a goal in the last game, when the ball hit the bar, this thread will make no sense .....
I don't agree ..........

injured???
<a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/83mzd8#.TwZGNhaeWOs.facebook" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/83mzd8#.TwZGNhaeWOs.facebook</a>

ed10 said:
injured???
<a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/83mzd8#.TwZGNhaeWOs.facebook" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/83mzd8#.TwZGNhaeWOs.facebook</a>

There's a thread on it:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=244108" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=244108</a>

Jumanji said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
You said
Let's look at it objectively without goal inflations (4 at Spurs).

Goal inflations WTF is that other than saying without that day how bad would he and those stats be ?
And I've explained why in my previous post.

10 goals / 16 games = incredible form
10 games without scoring / 16 = speaks for itself.

You're interpreting me as saying "how bad would he be" without without the 4 goals at Spurs. You said it, not me.

In fact, I wasn't even implying that.

I was showing a stat which I felt better reflected his current form, and there was absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I've been a bit bored so because of your condescending attemps of put downs the spelling one was a corker in our above little discussion tonight I thought I'd do a bit of my own and try and put you your great self down a peg or 10.

The bottom line is Jumangi,all this bashing of Edin who is out of form is just got to a point of the bordering on the stupid and you yourself jumping up and down on him saying he's shit and not good enough is just as bad as the bosnians who come on here just defending him and not bothered about the team.

I'm even shocked that you entered in to this bashing of him,but then again it's a typical fan boy stance,just going along with the flow of which player shall I knock this month. You yourself are doing this exact thing and along with many others just joining in the bashing just because at this moment he aint playing well and not the flavour of the month

No doubt the majority of the knockers had the same confidence in their judgement of a player as you did when Edin was knocking a few in.

You certanly backed your own judgement about Edin when he was in form as below shows.
Yes I'm bored and looked through your posts for the quotes but guess what I new they would be there as I remember you saying Mario was shit amongst other backtracking when someone is flavour of the month.

His shot technique from both feet is fantastic. What a player that will be unleashed next season. I promise.

Haters fuck off now. Dzeko's come good.

Dzeko song sounds class. When I move back to England, I'm so fookin
singing it

Dzeko, you are showing all the haters, you are class you sexy Bosnian diamond dicked stud

For Dzeko I will go gay for a day. :P

Dzeko MOTM for me. Just class in every sense of the word.

Very difficult question. Dzeko has been looking shit hot and he's my favorite player,

Do I make a Dzeko match compilation cause he fookin scored a golden/perfect hatrick plus a weak foot screamer?

Out of form not flavour of the month and what do we get from you.

Dzeko's just pretty shitty, honestly. Not good enough or consistent ...

One game, which will be the highlight of his fucking career here. Yes, he actually had a brilliant performance in ONE game, but sooner or later, he was bound to have a decent game....

I wish Dzeko COULD dribble. Maybe Aguero wouldn't have to be the only one trying to carve something out when the others around him were inept as fuck....

Guidetti is a more complete player than Dzeko. Clinical finishing, smooth first touch, etc.

Not going to be a popular opinion, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if we sold Dzeko.

Dzeko today just completely tanked my opinion of him.

Yes he's your fave players would go gay for him after spurs game but looks like you dont fancy him any more

Just some special fanboy attitude you'd turn on any player just as quick as the next, there's plenty like you on here it's all quite fucking pathetic seeing as you class yourself a city fan through thick and thin well maybe you should try and extend that attitude to the players instead of bandwagon jumping.

tumblr_l1vnnyKEwN1qaobv3.gif

Dzeko

Jumanji said:
123abcd said:
Goals: Aguero (14) in 1,300 minutes, Dzeko (10) in 872 minutes.
Assists: Nasri (7), Silva (5), Dzeko (4), Yaya (3)

The man has 1 assist less than the most talented footballer in the Prem, and is second leading scorer on a team of megastars.

Not bad for having "touch of an elephant" IMFO.
Your stats are wrong. Silva has 10 league assists.

--------------

8 Goals in 709 minutes - Balotelli.

--------------

He has NOT scored in 10 out of 16 matches.
In other words only scored in 6 games.

This is the unbiased truth, and that's only accounting for the premier league, not all competitions which makes his figure worse.
Well it is biased as you have shown your not behind him and will try and show him in a bad light whenever possible.

Great fan.

forevermancity said:
Jumanji said:
123abcd said:
Goals: Aguero (14) in 1,300 minutes, Dzeko (10) in 872 minutes.
Assists: Nasri (7), Silva (5), Dzeko (4), Yaya (3)

The man has 1 assist less than the most talented footballer in the Prem, and is second leading scorer on a team of megastars.

Not bad for having "touch of an elephant" IMFO.
Your stats are wrong. Silva has 10 league assists.

--------------

8 Goals in 709 minutes - Balotelli.

--------------

He has NOT scored in 10 out of 16 matches.
In other words only scored in 6 games.

This is the unbiased truth, and that's only accounting for the premier league, not all competitions which makes his figure worse.
Well it is biased as you have shown your not behind him and will try and show him in a bad light whenever possible.

Great fan.
Mate, I don't create the stats.

Edin, has fallen out of favour with me (as if that even matters) however, I have clearly posted (even recently) that I support him on his quest to find his form back.

Edin has no bearing on whether I'm a great fan or not.

You guys cant say that he hasent scored in 10 games when in those 10 games he started as a sub in 5 of them and the time he got from those games is: 2, 9, 6, 6, 9 min! You cant expect him to score in that short amount of time. The total amount of time he has in those 10 games is 440 min ~ 5 full games. Since his last goal agains QPR it has gone 290 min = 3 full games and 20 min. So you can see it how you want, he hasent scored in hes recent 7 games in the premier league or he hasent scored in his last 290min which is'nt that bad. And for the record, He still averages 1 goal in every 87 min!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.