Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

am333 said:
ok correct me if i am wrong but isnt he a second scorer of the team at this point and second in assists as well?
I mean some people here are giving the impression we are discussing Jo ffs

Had to look this up...and you're half right.

Goals: Aguero (14) in 1,300 minutes, Dzeko (10) in 872 minutes.
Assists: Nasri (7), Silva (5), Dzeko (4), Yaya (3)

The man has 1 assist less than the most talented footballer in the Prem, and is second leading scorer on a team of megastars.

Not bad for having "touch of an elephant" IMFO.

123abcd said:
am333 said:
ok correct me if i am wrong but isnt he a second scorer of the team at this point and second in assists as well?

The man has 1 assist less than the most talented footballer in the Prem, and is second leading scorer on a team of megastars.

But what is being discussed in this thread is his current form

pudge said:
123abcd said:
am333 said:

And possibly not even that, if the injury rumours are true.

pudge said:
123abcd said:
am333 said:

No-brainer there; CURRENT form is piss poor.

123abcd said:
pudge said:
123abcd said:

No-brainer there; CURRENT form is piss poor.
Exactly

123abcd said:

Your stats are wrong. Silva has 10 league assists.

--------------

8 Goals in 709 minutes - Balotelli.

--------------

Let's look at it objectively without goal inflations (4 at Spurs).

He has NOT scored in 10 out of 16 matches.
In other words only scored in 6 games.

This is the unbiased truth, and that's only accounting for the premier league, not all competitions which makes his figure worse.

Why does Edins 4 goals against spurs suddenly not count when doing the stupid stats thing,we all know he hasn't scored lately but to just remove them to prove the point is pointless and is altering his stats to suite
By the same reasoning before comparing stats with Sergio his hatrick against wigan should be chaulked off.

shootmeifipost10k said:
Why does Edins 4 goals against spurs suddenly not count when doing the stupid stats thing,we all know he hasn't scored lately but to just remove them to prove the point is pointless and is altering his stats to suite
By the same reasoning before comparing stats with Sergio his hatrick against wigan should be chaulked off.
Did you even read my post? I didn't remove the goals. I showed a DIFFERENT stat.

Jumanji said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
Did you even read my post? I didn't remove the goals. I showed a DIFFERENT stat.
You are not so important that I was talking about just you or I would have quoted you on, everyone does it.

Anyhow you did because he HAS scored 10 in 16 so you changed the stat to suite your only scored in 6 games so not to account for goal inflations , this must be a stat term as it's ridiculous
If come the end of the season they chaulk off Edins 4 goals against spurs because they don't suite some stupid stats then come back to me I'll admit you was correct

Oh and one other thing can you please explain to me why on earth would you put some stats up and then alter them just so it makes him appear even worse. I can see no other reasons than you personally don't like/rate him or you're just another stats and tactical probably FM manager junkie who thinks football best played out on computer screen and youtube.
There is a small problem with all these stats mostly these players who look great like this are absolutely brilliant on paper and screens but total dogshite on grass.

shootmeifipost10k said:
You are not so important that I was talking about just you or I would have quoted you on, everyone does it.
Or you can reply right after my post on the same subject matter that I brought up. Whatever though, it must be a coincidence ;). I couldn't give a fuck..

shootmeifipost10k said:
Anyhow you did because he HAS scored 10 in 16 so you changed the stat to suite your only scored in 6 games
No one is saying he hasn't scored 10 in 16. So don't tell me that he 'HAS'.

I did NOT change ANY statistic. Fact. I provide another statistic which portrays a completely different picture with similar numbers.

Fact of the matter is, stats can be misleading: If you say Edin has scored 10 in 16 (which, yes, he has...) it sounds a lot better than: Edin has NOT scored in 10 matches, or only scored in 6.

Now these are both true statistics, so realise I am merely stating facts.

shootmeifipost10k said:
If come the end of the season they chaulk off Edins 4 goals against spurs because they don't suite some stupid stats then come back to me I'll admit you was correct
I can help them chalk off the 4 goals; display a different stat right?

Laughable.

EDIT:

You edited your post, so now I have to address this:

shootmeifipost10k said:
Oh and one other thing can you please explain to me why on earth would you put some stats up and then alter them just so it makes him appear even worse.
What the fuck are you on about? I did not alter my post.

shootmeifipost10k said:
I can see no other reasons than you personally don't like/rate him or you're just another stats and tactical probably FM manager junkie who thinks football best played out on computer screen and youtube.
So I post something that is true, and because you're touchy about the subject, it's wrong? Fuck off.

I don't play FM manager. I reckon you do because that's random as fuck and has nothing to do with a random stat I observed. Your attempt to get personal with me was pitiful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.