Dzeko or Adebayor

Dzeko anytime ... Adebayor can play theres no doubt about it but attitude stinks...... Dzeko is class... get a winger who can cross and Dzeko will score shedloads

blue by birth said:
Dzeko anytime ... Adebayor can play theres no doubt about it but attitude stinks...... Dzeko is class... get a winger who can cross and Dzeko will score shedloads

He's doing that without a winger already.

im-not-a-troll-demotivational-poster-1256888119.jpg

For me they are both pretty good strikers, Dzeko doesn't hide when things are not going for him though so I prefer him.

Sad that you even had to ask this question..

Lets get some perspective shall we?

I believe we wanted around 15 mil for Ade in the summer right?? and yet still hes at Spurs on loan.. Ask yourself this..

If we were to put Dzeko in the transfer market with a 15 mil price tag where will he end up??

Totally different players.

Dzeko = total professional, 110% commitment, fully behind the team and the players and manager. Capable of brilliance at times.

Ade = random. Up for it sometimes, sometimes can't be arsed. Questionable commitment at best, disruptive influence at worst. Capable of brilliance at times, can't be arsed for the rest of the time.

Dzeko for me every time because of his attitude. And I actually rate Ade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.