Dzeko, Tevez and the system

Can anyone be really this stupid?

I would suggest to the mods to raise 100 posts to 5000, as we already know that any fool can press the "New Thread" button.

wanderer72 said:

I would suggest to the mods to raise 100 posts to 5000, as we already know that any fool can press the "New Thread" button.
So are you saying Zabaletta is wrong or that you are?

Shaelumstash said:
wanderer72 said:

I'm saying you are taking sentences out of context, and are even unaware that your very article defeats your interpretation.

Keep it up for at least the entertainment value, I for one, am laughing my arse off!

wanderer72 said:
Shaelumstash said:

I'm saying you are taking sentences out of context, and are even unaware that your very article defeats your interpretation.

Keep it up for at least the entertainment value, I for one, am laughing my arse off!
This isn't you is it?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s27Oq5ot0ZI&playnext=1&list=PL6F7C6DA74EB4C738[/youtube]

Shaelumstash said:
This isn't you is it?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s27Oq5ot0ZI&playnext=1&list=PL6F7C6DA74EB4C738[/youtube]

I swear that was the first thing that came to my mind when reading his posts as well!

I guess that all the nightmares where Mancini is chasing you will in the end result in that sort of hallucinations.

Btw, I'm off to lunch, don't go anywhere!

wanderer72 said:
I guess that all the nightmares where Mancini is chasing you will in the end result in that sort of hallucinations.

Btw, I'm off to lunch, don't go anywhere!

can't believe you guys are still going at each other :) so where has this gone now...tevez, good, no good? What's up with the system, has anyone mailed mancini all the suggestions posted here?

Wanderer and Mancio know their football. Understanding City's problem strictly in terms of Formation, is quite frankly elementary.

1) The "we need width" crew don't get it. Speed of play will improve with time, and not a change of formation.
2) We don't need world class players in every position
3) Adam Johnson does not improve wide play. Frankly he seldom crosses the ball in. So I don't get the clamor for his inclusion.
4) Silva wide, reduces his effectiveness (which is his decision making and speed at which he does it)
5) Tevez's selfishness is a big part of why we fail to break teams down.
6) Kolo Toure's decisions in the back is the second biggest problem we have after Tevez's selfishness. He holds on to the ball pretending he is looking for someone to move, and often gets into trouble, or ending up hoofing it. A smart defender should release the ball quickly to the midfielders coz they are the ones with the better passing and decision making skills.
7) Gelling will make us a better team longterm.

And finally, in my opinion

Tevez, Kolo Toure and Barry probably need to go. We need players who make quicker decisions on the ball. These 3 don't. Neither does Adam Johnson, but since he is a bench player, it is okay. But for a starter, you just can't be that poor with your decision making. Tevez gets away with it because of his skill, but overall it kills our attacking instincts. Kolo Toure makes it hard on himself, and his teammates when he dallies on the ball. As the other team close out his options forcing him to hoof or force a bad pass.

Barry isn't as bad as the above 2, but his decisions are not great, and sadly we already have one CM in De Jong who is also limited. Having 2 of them, reduces the intelligence and attack mindedness that differentiates the good teams from the great ones. De Jong we can accommodate for what he brings defensively, but Barry is more a jack of all trades and master of none. Kinda like Zabaletta, and he too should be a backup.

Thus

............................Hart..................................

Boateng......Kompany.........?..............Kolarov

...........................De Jong....................................

..............Yaya..............................?......................

................................Silva...................................

...................Dzeko................?............................

This is how I presently see our team and its needs in the first 11. Now none of the players in the "question mark" have to be great individual players, just good team players, and we will be golden.

And if the current players can adjust and become better team players, then great

I have wached both of the games with Dzeko and I'm a bit woried.

I the first game Dzeko only had one pass from Tevez In this game Tevez passed Dzeko ones the ball and this had some result.
In the second game Dzeko had no pass what so ever from Tevez.

I hope that in the next game Tevez will behave like a man, not like a child.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.