Dzeko to win Player of the Season?

Re: Dzeko to win Player of the Season

dick or not yaya deserves player of the season,people mention edin because of his performances since jan ect,in that case MDM should get it because he was outstanding,but as its PLAYER OF THE SEASON yaya all the way for me.

Davs 19 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
I'll happily vote for Joe over Edin & Yaya.

Good one Davs.

Joe wins the worst appearance in an ad and the best footballing comeback of the season. Joes's saves at Goodison compare with Edin's two goals on that great day on Merseyside.

Juan King said:
Toure was easily our player of the season. People saying he wasn't have used his recent twattish behaviour to cloud their judgement. Football wise he was head & shoulders over the rest last season.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not allowing anything to cloud my judgement. I'd say now the same as I would have said at the final whistle of the last game, before all the cake bollocks etc. - based purely on the football, Silva for me, hands down.

If you forget about cakegate and all the shit his agent came out with then there is only one winner because any midfielder with over 20 goals is quite a rare feat, indeed once every 10 years or so, the big fella deserves it as he carried us through on his own in some games

Should player of the season be awarded for what is solely done on the pitch? If so Yaya followed by Spanish Dave, then Zabs and Edin. If it is for what happens on and off the pitch then Yaya should finish last even though the season had ended when he started being a dick.

Eds said:
Should player of the season be awarded for what is solely done on the pitch? If so Yaya followed by Spanish Dave, then Zabs and Edin. If it is for what happens on and off the pitch then Yaya should finish last even though the season had ended when he started being a dick.

Yep, the club are renaming the award to 'Thoroughly Nice Chap Of The Seaon'. I'm voting for Bluemoon The Mascot. ;)

Eds said:
Should player of the season be awarded for what is solely done on the pitch?

No - let's give it to the player who can make the best loom band bracelet.
Of course it is awarded for what is done solely on the pitch - is the winner of The Voice the contestant who can do the most fucking keepy-uppys?
Give me fucking strength - you can lose the will to live on here sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.