Dzeko to win Player of the Season?

Re: Dzeko to win Player of the Season

blueinsa said:
toffee balls said:
blueinsa said:
Will he fuck pmsl
Ref Dzeko
Alreet then .

Cast your mind back to January just before Sergio got injured at Spurs. After that we never saw Aguero fit , Jovetic was absent and Negredo got injured and did not score 1 single goal for the rest of the season.
We still won a cup and the league with Dzeko up top for the majority of the games.

He deserves his place on that list and a new contract to boot.

Very important player who has scored many an important goal and agreed, whilst he may not be technically the best, he fully deserves a new contract until such a time we are in a position to replace him with someone better.

Player of the season though? Not a fucking chance!

Fair do's pal . Merlin all the way.

Dzeko won us the league, I'd give him it.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Shaelumstash said:
The shortlist for Player of the Season is up on the website.
Dzeko
Silva
Yaya
Zabba.

Going off opinion on here it seems like it should be a straight shoot out between Silva and Yaya.

But the fact the fans vote for the winner, and Dzeko is included in the shortlist, means he will win by a ratio of about 5 votes to one, as he does every time he's nominated for player of the month.

Give over shae,

It would be disgraceful if yaya doesn't win it!!!

I'm not saying Dzeko deserves it, far from it.

I'm saying having him on the shortlist leaves the vote vulnerable to not reflecting the true picture. Every time he gets nominated for player of the month he wins, and the website reports record votes for Dzeko. It's not a reflection of his actual performances, it's fanatical voting.

If you think Yaya deserves it I understand and respect your view. Personally I think Silva was our best player last season, and I said so on here before Yaya's birthday. It should be between those two.

Of the 4 players I would say Silva. I had voted for Fernandinho earlier, and highly surprised he's not even in top 4. He was our most consistent player imo. Add to it he was playing in his first season in England and in a completely new role. Yaya had great end to the season, but in the first half of the season he was casually strolling past in so many games especially in the away games. Silva was majestic everytime barring maybe two or three matches (though need to add he missed a fair few matches with injuries). He was playing at an ELITE level when he was moved to the #10 role.

Anyways, I think Dzeko will win it. Bosnians FTW.

Zabaleta was great but not at his best last season, wouldn't have nominated him to be honest. Nasri, Kolarov, Fernandinho and Aguero I'd have put ahead of him. Yaya deserves to win but I won't be voting for him, his ego clearly doesn't need it. Any of the other 3 can win and I'll be happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.