Dzeko told to quit City

We wouldn't be in the position we are in without Dzeko's goals, he's a great player who gives us a different option when things aren't working.

Sky in unsettling city player exclusive shocker

Let him go were ruining a world class strikers career because he doesnt suit are style of play... bringing hazard in isnt gonna change that drastically .

I've supported Edin in the past - but I have to agree that he's not really been "doing the business" for some time now.

Very much a confidence player who, imho, needs to start regularly, or at least be a regular sub, neither of which seems to be happening for him atm.

Still I hope he can get his game back up to speed and stay on for next year - his scoring record against the scum alone is worth us sticking with him!

The way I see it, Yaya is an awesome option for City as he gives us something extra with his size and build alongside our midgets. Crucially however, he has the touch and technique to keep up with the others in fast one-touch play.

IMO, if we are going to go for a target man, we need one who will be a forward equivalent of Yaya. The only one I can think of in world football is Zlatan...or to a lesser extent Balo if he gets his shit together.

Whatever happens in the summer, I don't want to see Cavani or Llorente coming in, good as they are.

Dzeko still has a future with us; he was brought in the first place to solve the attacking weakness we were having (i.e. what Adebayor was expected to bring to the team; Target Man + Post play).

I would rather see us selling Balotelli, than Dzeko...

Ian Wright was asked on Monday what players should Arsenal sign.
Straight away he said Dzeko.
Said he thought he was a great player and if signed would become a ledgend
at the Emirates.
Cannot stand the t""t and I was amazed by his comments.
But he was a good player and must obviously rate Edin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.