Dzeko v Balloteli

Dzeko for me at the moment on form. But having said that they both have different attributes as players and should be deployed in situations which lend themselves to those particular talents. A little bit of me wanted to see Balo on v Madrid the other night. They were very high up the pitch against us, it reminded me of how high up the pitch Germany were against Italy at the Euros, and we all know how that ended.

I don't think 4 'established' strikers is sustainable to be honest. I think one of them is going to crack about not getting enough games, seems most likely to be Balotelli.

Much rather sell one of them and draft in guidetti as our fourth striker, someone who'll be hungry for minutes but without the clout to cause a big stink every time they're on the bench.

Aguero and Tevez should be what we play, when we can we play it, always. But I think I like Dzeko more as a 3rd striker than Balotelli. Mario has a mentality that requires him to be the main man I think, and as long as Aguero is around he's just not good enough to be that at City, and so he plays worse. I'd have sold him to PSG in the summer. But as someone on here said, Mancini has a blind spot about Balotelli, that in my opinion will cost us big one day.

Came very close to doing so back in March.

On current form, it seems a no-brainer. However, it's going to be a long season and I have no doubt that each of the four strikers will have a significant role to play, just like last season.

didactic said:
Another lets compare our players thread?

Who do you love more your mom or your dad? They will both get to play at different times and both contribute to the progress of the club.

-- Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:56 am --

WimbledonRd said:
Balotelli is Italian and so he will always play ahead of Edin.

Dzeko will scavange 10-20 minutes per game, as he's been doing all this time.

Go back to redcafe.

Never been to redcafe and don't intend to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.