Dzeko v Balloteli

The team was strong when kun and dzeko was playing. Even kuns stats r better when playing with dzeko instead of balo. For me it must be kun and dzeko, balo as back up for dzeko and tevez as back up for kun. Still no back up for Yaya :(. What r we gona do if he get insured

I think some people know my answer to this one and it certainly isn't our party going italian stallion.

Dzeko !!!!!! Maybe not skilled like Mario but always fight or ball, try to make a difference , not like Mario ,lazy and always upset when he loose ball !!!

Balloteli is far far behind him , thanks to him for red card against Arsenal last season , make room for Tevez who won champions for us !!!

This

601568_10151071197074503_1352190017_n.jpg

love mario to bits but at the minute only good for taking penalties. Dzeko on the other hand is definetly the scorer of important goals, remember Wigan away and THE most important goal last year the nod in against QPR which by the way very few applauded! at the minute its Dzeko all day long he needs to feel "loved" more by the JUDGE i think because he definetly is by the fans.

The Aguero/Dzeko partnership is still the best and most balanced I've seen with our team so far IMO. Gives us great variation up top and I think both are the most disciplined at sticking to their role for the team (Though Balo does play up top on his own very well).

With Dzeko's form at the moment, he gets the nod, however we need both strikers to be on top form

Can Dzeko play up front on his own? No

Can Balo play up front on his own? Yes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.