Dzeko VS Negredo

Firasdo said:
I don't believe in rotation, one of them should be the main striker but who !

Dzeko easily ( he is slightly better striker than Negredo )

- HE have the similar tehnique ( non of them are great dribbles ) as Negredo but is not so strong on the ball which Negredo is.
- Negredo is I think fisicaly more robust and is better in guarding the ball after the heather but Dzeko is bigger than he and in normal conditions ( where they both would get similar amount and quality crosses on the head will score at least the same amount of goals or little more than Negredo ) .
- Dzeko is a better finisher ( he is deadly with his both feet almost the same , he is good with his head, And so far i have seen of Negredo , Dzeko is also better in long shots which he had quite few this season/preseason.
- Negredos + are mainly his fisics and the team which he plays which is full of the people of similar background of his ( Coach also ).
- Negredo + is that he was brought by the current coach who will give him a lot of good chances.
- His - is that he is already 28. and never played in a big club before.
- Dzekos big - that he is a striker which depends a lot of others. If the team want to play him the right way he can be this which he almost was at the begining of that season after Tottenahm 4 goals.( If mancini didint subed him. If he would alove him to play the next games vs relegetion Team which was 3-0 or 4-0 he would vary quick go to 7,8 goals in the begining of that season and he will end up with at least 20 goals striker. But it seamse Mancini had diferent plans with him, which was not for him to be top striker.// WHICH IS THE ONLY THING THAT BOTHERS ME IN DZEKOS CASE // Everything other is ok or great from city. What he will be in this season time will tell.

So to me Tevez is more complete striker than Negredo. Time will tell if i am right.
TO me Aguero is BY FAR the best striker of them all.
I think that Dzeko should really reconsider his future in city. If in this first months he wouldnt be used in the real way.

To be honest I like the way pellegrini has used them so far - keeps them both on their toes and there is a long season ahead. Been impressed with both this season so far.

Zlatan said:
Firasdo said:

- HE have the similar tehnique ( non of them are great dribbles ) as Negredo but is not so strong on the ball which Negredo is.
- Negredo is I think fisicaly more robust and is better in guarding the ball after the heather but Dzeko is bigger than he and in normal conditions ( where they both would get similar amount and quality crosses on the head will score at least the same amount of goals or little more than Negredo ) .
- Dzeko is a better finisher ( he is deadly with his both feet almost the same , he is good with his head, And so far i have seen of Negredo , Dzeko is also better in long shots which he had quite few this season/preseason.
- Negredos + are mainly his fisics and the team which he plays which is full of the people of similar background of his ( Coach also ).
- Negredo + is that he was brought by the current coach who will give him a lot of good chances.
- Dzekos big - that he is a striker which depends a lot of others. If the team want to play him the right way he can be this which he almost was at the begining of that season after Tottenahm 4 goals.( If mancini didint subed him. If he would alove him to play the next games vs relegetion Team which was 3-0 or 4-0 he would vary quick go to 7,8 goals in the begining of that season and he will end up with at least 20 goals striker. But it seamse Mancini had diferent plans with him, which was not for him to be top striker.// WHICH IS THE ONLY THING THAT BOTHERS ME IN DZEKOS CASE // Everything other is ok or great from city. What he will be in this season time will tell.

So to me Tevez is more complete striker than Negredo. Time will tell if i am right.
I think that Dzeko should really reconsider his future in city. If in this first months he wouldnt be used in the real way.

Dzeko started more games than Negredo in the League so far, which tells you its up to Dzeko to keep his position not Pellegrini :)

kenzie115 said:
ban-mcfc said:
bollocks, we need rotation, both have their strengths.

Out of interest, what strengths do you think Dzeko has that Negredo doesn't?

- better finisher with both feet, better from the long shot outside the 16m. At least as god with the head if not slightly better. 1 year younger.

Firasdo said:
Zlatan said:
Firasdo said:

Dzeko started more games than Negredo in the League so far, which tells you its up to Dzeko to keep his position not Pellegrini :)

I really really hope that you are right. It would be fair. GIve them equal chances and let the better win. !!

just asked my mrs and she said "oh easily Negredo when he gets the ball he keeps it but that Dzeko just loses it every time"
she not to much of a stat person really

Firasdo said:

Fuck, did you really have to start this!! Now, Zlatan will just hop from Dzekos thread onto this one, to repeat the same shit he's been repeating for last few days...

adorado30 said:
Firasdo said:

Fuck, did you really have to start this!! Now, Zlatan will just hop from Dzekos thread onto this one, to repeat the same shit he's been repeating for last few days...

Ok sory for repeating. But you have to admit that many things are true. I dont have nothing against Negredo. Who looks like real fighter and positive person. In a way i feel sorry for Dzeko and Negredo the one who will play less. I really do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.