Dzeko VS Negredo

pudge said:
berniethebusman said:
How many from distance has he bagged for us? Can only recall a few now I realise he did it on a fairly regular basis for Wolfsburg but that's along time ago & not an attribute id associate with him in a Man City shirt.
Negredo probably scored more than Dzeko from long range last season than Dzeko has produced in all his time here.

I'm hesitant to post, the extreme Dzeko fan boys have soured my opinion of him so much that I'm worried I've subconsciously erased most of Edins positive contributions for us.
Negredo had the most shots from outside the box than any other player in La Liga last season but every one of his goals was from inside the box.

Picked the wrong player to compare there lol

Just my luck :) must have been thinking of different player or season regardless I'm wrong so Il hold my hands up.

You know how many Edin got? Just to make me look doublely stupid lol

we are playing in three competition at the moment. rotation is a must.

i feel sorry for fernandinho and yaya toure , these two play the most, they must be burning out, i would not be surprised if one or both get injured soon.

Negredo's movement is better and benefits teammates around him more. Dzeko would be a good option to have on the bench though.

bluethunder said:

i feel sorry for fernandinho and yaya toure , these two play the most, they must be burning out, i would not be surprised if one or both get injured soon.
Burning out? Its effing 5 games intoh theason! Man up

bluethunder said:

Burning out? Its effing 5 games intoh theason! Man up

If I had to choose one over the other, it would be Negredo. But there's not much between them at the moment. For me, Negredo seems to work much harder off the ball (movement, chasing the ball down etc.). Also, I know that he has already forged an on field relationship with Navas at Seville, and that can only benefit the team now.

However, for Villa today, I'd play Dzeko and Jovetic. Let them continue to build a partnership. They were good on Tuesday, so let them continue to work on that. Then we can have two deadly strike tandems to choose from.

Their rotation is key, we are going to win CL, league, league cup and FA Cup. Lotta mileage on these guys, gotta make sure we rotate the tires ;)

Zlatan said:
kenzie115 said:
ban-mcfc said:
bollocks, we need rotation, both have their strengths.

Out of interest, what strengths do you think Dzeko has that Negredo doesn't?

- better finisher with both feet, better from the long shot outside the 16m. At least as god with the head if not slightly better. 1 year younger.

I really do hate you zlatan.
I'm sure you're a nice guy and that, but I can't help but dislike you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.