Dzeko, what's his next move?

I do like him, but i've to agree, he didnt do much to warm our hearts last season.

I think it would be the best for both parties if he left.

palus said:
CTID101 said:
Yeh and had Aguero not scored we wouldn't have won the league and Dzeko's goal would have meant nothing.

The reason Aguero is given such respect and praise is because every time he steps onto the pitch he gives as much as he can, like Tevez did.

With Dzeko you don't know what your going to get and only so much of that is down to the manager. Hence why I don't believe that just because Pellegrini is in charge he is all of a sudden going to become this fantastic player people keep banging on about.

His performance v Spurs was nothing more than a complete and utter embarrassment to professional football.
I don't care how many goals he has scored, in how many minutes and who for.
There is no point argue with u corse Edin cant run like Kun hes biger and hes body need more oxgen but hes job is to save hes strength when he need it( like all big players) he had bad preformace but so those Aguero and Aguero goal would mean nothing if Dzeko did not score .I don't know i just look in reality hes had a bad role in Bob squad , he should not be bring to City if Bob knew hes going to play without wingers with a lot of passes .I just look that four video that i post and i see brilliant striker and i don t get it if he had not score some of the importan goals for City like one against Notingem when we almost drop out and after that we won FA , goal against Blackburn witch bring us Champions league. He destroy spurs almost on hes own next season, score some importen goal for City to win title and this last season score most goal for City with list time to play yet hes so underrated and disrespect us a City player from City fans . All other fans respect him. If he was like Jo or Robhino or Santa Cruz i would get it but still would never go against our boy . But hes not .Statistic show u a lot of stuf and so are video .In Wolfsburg look at the goals and the way Wolfsburg play . He bring them title witch Wolfsburg will never win again.They play with two fast wingers one great playmaker and two CM. Hes a machine for scoring he prove that in National selection in Wolfsburg and even in City and u must get that he was frustreted by how he was used in City but still he have better goal ratio then Aguero if u dont count Penoo . So i can get u don't like the player but hes City player who did good in City why people dont stand behind him i do not get that.
Cant argue with that my bosnian friend.

The issue for those wanting him to leave is, well... there's pretty much nowhere for him to go. The top clubs don't seem to want him and the second tier clubs either can't afford him or have other targets (Napoli close to Damiao, Atletico signed Villa). Dortmund might be realistic but only if Lewandowski left and that won't happen until summer 2014 when Dzeko will have one year left on his contract making us vulnerable to derisory offers unless something is done about that before then. And for all we know Dortmund could find a new target by then, they prefer not to sign the big established names.

CTID101 said:
Yeh and had Aguero not scored we wouldn't have won the league and Dzeko's goal would have meant nothing.

The reason Aguero is given such respect and praise is because every time he steps onto the pitch he gives as much as he can, like Tevez did.

With Dzeko you don't know what your going to get and only so much of that is down to the manager. Hence why I don't believe that just because Pellegrini is in charge he is all of a sudden going to become this fantastic player people keep banging on about.

His performance v Spurs was nothing more than a complete and utter embarrassment to professional football.

I'm a massive fan of Aguero but I'd admit he can fade out of a game if starved of service. Tevez is no role model for commitment (deliberately missed penalty, golfing holiday, transfer requests) his 100% increasingly just involved running around aimlessly, playing selfishly and disrupting the tactical progress of attacking moves. Since Aguero joined Tevez has been as much a hindrance as an asset.

You may not care how many goals Dzeko scores, who for or how often.

But the fact of the matter is if Dzeko continues to score every 1.5 games, for our team and nets 25-30 in a season we'll probably win the league.

If less importance was put on looking like you're doing a lot and actually put on sticking the ball in the net Dzeko wouldn't be the whipping boy he is.

On 120K per week according to the press and is in a strong position in negotiating a new deal at the club is what I have read, whether that has been discussed or not no idea.

Give him another year,what harm can it do,hell still get 15/20 goals..

I have faith in Edin Dzeko..

samharris said:
Give him another year,what harm can it do,hell still get 15/20 goals..

I have faith in Edin Dzeko..

i think in pellegrini's system it could be at least 20.

palus said:
CTID101 said:

There is no point argue with u corse Edin cant run like Kun hes biger and hes body need more oxgen but hes job is to save hes strength when he need it( like all big players) he had bad preformace but so those Aguero and Aguero goal would mean nothing if Dzeko did not score .I don't know i just look in reality hes had a bad role in Bob squad , he should not be bring to City if Bob knew hes going to play without wingers with a lot of passes .I just look that four video that i post and i see brilliant striker and i don t get it if he had not score some of the importan goals for City like one against Notingem when we almost drop out and after that we won FA , goal against Blackburn witch bring us Champions league. He destroy spurs almost on hes own next season, score some importen goal for City to win title and this last season score most goal for City with list time to play yet hes so underrated and disrespect us a City player from City fans . All other fans respect him. If he was like Jo or Robhino or Santa Cruz i would get it but still would never go against our boy . But hes not .Statistic show u a lot of stuf and so are video .In Wolfsburg look at the goals and the way Wolfsburg play . He bring them title witch Wolfsburg will never win again.They play with two fast wingers one great playmaker and two CM. Hes a machine for scoring he prove that in National selection in Wolfsburg and even in City and u must get that he was frustreted by how he was used in City but still he have better goal ratio then Aguero if u dont count Penoo . So i can get u don't like the player but hes City player who did good in City why people dont stand behind him i do not get that.

He does not score when he starts (and he complains when he doesn't start). That is really it in a nutshell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.