Dzeko, what's his next move?

FrancoisToure said:
samharris said:
FrancoisToure said:
He does not score when he starts (and he complains when he doesn't start). That is really it in a nutshell.

What the actual fuck ?? Dzeko scored when he started last season..and he didnt complain,he just didnt like his super sub tag!!

In the bulk of the games he started last season, he looked like utter garbage. I am happy to disagree with you on this point.

your comment that he didnt score when he started is not only false its laughable..

I dont mind differing opinions,but please use the truth in your argument..

Cheadle Blue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
cibaman said:
I think if we sign both Negredo and Jovetic, Dzeko will push for a move.

Hopefully!

Its awful watching him play with his back to goal, it really is painful

Have you ever, even just the tinee-tiniest bit remotely, thought that his main skill is as a forward facing striker??

Because he is tall, doesn't mean he is Niall Quinn or Shaun Goater.

The man has some pace and, dare I say it, more skill on the ground than either of his predecessors.

Well, that was painless...

Bigga said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Hopefully!

Have you ever, even just the tinee-tiniest bit remotely, thought that his main skill is as a forward facing striker??

The man has some pace and, dare I say it, more skill on the ground than either of his predecessors.

Maybe he is deceiving on the eye to many then because other than Spurs away and the odd other game, I can't remember too many games where I have come away from the game and said "Wow how good was Dzeko today?"

I have however had debates about how shit he was. Everton, Spurs, Norwich are just three examples in the latter part of the season.

As many have said hopefully it will be the change of manager that Dzeko needs to lift his attitude and effort but he is surely in last chance saloon and as such I for one cannot pin the hopes of our season on him being able to do this.

Bigga said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Hopefully!

Wow what a footballing genius...

Look at the way he played at weekend, and through his time when mancini was in charge, i take it yuo did watch those games?

Maybe i dreamt them, but im pretty sure he was being deployed as someone that could hold the ball up, and couldn't do it

Read what i said before giving it the big one

If we sign both Negrado and Jovetic which is looking very likely, i really don't see how Dzeko can get much game time at all...

We're supposedly lining up 4-3-3 next season therefore;

Navas...Aguero...Jovetic

Nasri...Negrado...Silva

Both cracking options

Bearing in mind we have

Yaya...Ferdy...Barry

Milner...Rodwell...Garcia

Just don't see it working for Edin especially with his track record of moaning everytime he's benched

AntiUnited said:
bla bla lets wait and see when golden boy kun is benched and see if hes a saint.

Aguero is the focal point. He will flourish. I'll bet you £20 he bags 20 league goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.