Dzeko, what's his next move?

ban-mcfc said:
samharris said:
Give him another year,what harm can it do,hell still get 15/20 goals..

I have faith in Edin Dzeko..

i think in pellegrini's system it could be at least 20.

Sorry, I meant 15/20 goals not giving a toss..If he gives a toss hell get 25+.

FrancoisToure said:
palus said:
CTID101 said:
Yeh and had Aguero not scored we wouldn't have won the league and Dzeko's goal would have meant nothing.

The reason Aguero is given such respect and praise is because every time he steps onto the pitch he gives as much as he can, like Tevez did.

With Dzeko you don't know what your going to get and only so much of that is down to the manager. Hence why I don't believe that just because Pellegrini is in charge he is all of a sudden going to become this fantastic player people keep banging on about.

His performance v Spurs was nothing more than a complete and utter embarrassment to professional football.
I don't care how many goals he has scored, in how many minutes and who for.
There is no point argue with u corse Edin cant run like Kun hes biger and hes body need more oxgen but hes job is to save hes strength when he need it( like all big players) he had bad preformace but so those Aguero and Aguero goal would mean nothing if Dzeko did not score .I don't know i just look in reality hes had a bad role in Bob squad , he should not be bring to City if Bob knew hes going to play without wingers with a lot of passes .I just look that four video that i post and i see brilliant striker and i don t get it if he had not score some of the importan goals for City like one against Notingem when we almost drop out and after that we won FA , goal against Blackburn witch bring us Champions league. He destroy spurs almost on hes own next season, score some importen goal for City to win title and this last season score most goal for City with list time to play yet hes so underrated and disrespect us a City player from City fans . All other fans respect him. If he was like Jo or Robhino or Santa Cruz i would get it but still would never go against our boy . But hes not .Statistic show u a lot of stuf and so are video .In Wolfsburg look at the goals and the way Wolfsburg play . He bring them title witch Wolfsburg will never win again.They play with two fast wingers one great playmaker and two CM. Hes a machine for scoring he prove that in National selection in Wolfsburg and even in City and u must get that he was frustreted by how he was used in City but still he have better goal ratio then Aguero if u dont count Penoo . So i can get u don't like the player but hes City player who did good in City why people dont stand behind him i do not get that.

He does not score when he starts (and he complains when he doesn't start). That is really it in a nutshell.

What the actual fuck ?? Dzeko scored when he started last season..and he didnt complain,he just didnt like his super sub tag!!

samharris said:
ban-mcfc said:
samharris said:
Give him another year,what harm can it do,hell still get 15/20 goals..

I have faith in Edin Dzeko..

i think in pellegrini's system it could be at least 20.

Sorry, I meant 15/20 goals not giving a toss..If he gives a toss hell get 25+.

i think he will this season, i reckon it will be his best year.

Len Rum said:
What's his next move?

Staying with us and doing the business next season.

I think that's what will happen.

Unless Lewandowski does get his move to Bayern, Dzeko will be with us next season.

He just needs to get his head down, work for the team and stop sulking when it's not going his way.

samharris said:
FrancoisToure said:
palus said:
There is no point argue with u corse Edin cant run like Kun hes biger and hes body need more oxgen but hes job is to save hes strength when he need it( like all big players) he had bad preformace but so those Aguero and Aguero goal would mean nothing if Dzeko did not score .I don't know i just look in reality hes had a bad role in Bob squad , he should not be bring to City if Bob knew hes going to play without wingers with a lot of passes .I just look that four video that i post and i see brilliant striker and i don t get it if he had not score some of the importan goals for City like one against Notingem when we almost drop out and after that we won FA , goal against Blackburn witch bring us Champions league. He destroy spurs almost on hes own next season, score some importen goal for City to win title and this last season score most goal for City with list time to play yet hes so underrated and disrespect us a City player from City fans . All other fans respect him. If he was like Jo or Robhino or Santa Cruz i would get it but still would never go against our boy . But hes not .Statistic show u a lot of stuf and so are video .In Wolfsburg look at the goals and the way Wolfsburg play . He bring them title witch Wolfsburg will never win again.They play with two fast wingers one great playmaker and two CM. Hes a machine for scoring he prove that in National selection in Wolfsburg and even in City and u must get that he was frustreted by how he was used in City but still he have better goal ratio then Aguero if u dont count Penoo . So i can get u don't like the player but hes City player who did good in City why people dont stand behind him i do not get that.

He does not score when he starts (and he complains when he doesn't start). That is really it in a nutshell.

What the actual fuck ?? Dzeko scored when he started last season..and he didnt complain,he just didnt like his super sub tag!!

In the bulk of the games he started last season, he looked like utter garbage. I am happy to disagree with you on this point.

FrancoisToure said:
samharris said:
FrancoisToure said:

In the bulk of the games he started last season, he looked like utter garbage. I am happy to disagree with you on this point.
~

-_-

I think if we sign both Negredo and Jovetic, Dzeko will push for a move. Negredo as the new signing will probably get first go at the central striker role. Aguero is a certain starter if fit. Jovetic is a different player to Dzeko but his signing and that of Navas reduces the opportunities for strikers. Dzeko must realise that he'd be 4th in the pecking order in a team that will not always play two strikers.

The difficulty for City is that Guidetti would probably be okay as 4th choice striker but has a long way to go to prove his fitness. I suspect we might try to hang on to Dzeko until January and then sell him if Guidetti gets fully fit.

cibaman said:
I think if we sign both Negredo and Jovetic, Dzeko will push for a move. Negredo as the new signing will probably get first go at the central striker role. Aguero is a certain starter if fit. Jovetic is a different player to Dzeko but his signing and that of Navas reduces the opportunities for strikers. Dzeko must realise that he'd be 4th in the pecking order in a team that will not always play two strikers.

The difficulty for City is that Guidetti would probably be okay as 4th choice striker but has a long way to go to prove his fitness. I suspect we might try to hang on to Dzeko until January and then sell him if Guidetti gets fully fit.
That is if Negredo adapts quickly to PL and Dzeko doesn't score goals anymore. Remember, scoring goals in La Liga and PL is not same...
In other hand Dzeko might start banging them in like crazy and that would guarantee him starts. We can only wait and see...

God, August 17th seems so far away!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.