Dzeko, what's his next move?

pudge said:
Mountaineer said:
pudge said:
For the sake of balance

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ibvbVFRNUCBTyg.gif[/bigimg]

See, I can post him doing something bad. Must mean he's horrible, right?

The same way that you posting the same video twice must mean he's the best-est ever-est.

Some United fans don't rate Rooney

Some Chelsea fans don't rate Torres

Some Arsenal fans don't rate Giroud

Some City fans don't rate Dzeko.

If he moves, give it a few months and some fans at that club will be doing the same and stop being so precious.

For the sake of balance.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odgg8R0AIa4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KzsivE6vTU[/youtube]
Again, why is that for balance, this is a Dzeko thread?

Surely you should have posted videos of them scoring as well if it was for balance sake?

Or is your post another example of a double standard?
Because those are his teammates who have the same job as him (to score) and their misses are not constantly posted in every thread to show how bad they are. When Dzeko misses it's "the other dark side of the player". When Tevez misses it's "oh well, it happens to every striker". Dzeko's conversion rate was BETTER THAN AGUERO'S last season, so posting clips of his miss is so dumb it boggles the mind.

Even Mancini said what happened to Dzeko happened to him a million times and doesn't mean anything.

palus said:
pudge said:
palus said:
No i just dont understan why people treat him this way , Nobody else gets stick and stones like Edin does . so he have fans Aguero have fans but he don't have haters and people here really hate him because calling him Donkey dogshite , player from City who play ok let just say he play good enough .Why is he Donkey and dogshite hes City player i just can't get that.I was thinking hes best move is to leave City but now i get him . Hes traying to stay with new manager and show what was lacking before and he still score enough goals to be in best strikers. How can u call player who score one of two title wining goals like that. He bring title with Aguero after 44 years back. I can't get that and there is no point to argue because it will be same hes dogshite i have eyes, so be a fuckin manager then.
Apparently he had his heart set on a move away but that hasn't come to anything.

"Twatez" and the other "golden midget" got/get quite a bit of abuse btw...
WTF do u mean there i Pelle said it was in newspaper and on portals that he call Dzeko on holiday ask him to stay and that he count on him , and u really think he did not have offers or i did not get u right? Mourinho said my first target is Dzeko BvB want him , Napoli want him Atletico want him . Common player who score 14 goals in PL with 16 games start and 9 whole game to not have club lol really.Tevez deserve hes month of abuse but that was only month. He left club ffs.When he contract goes if he dont get a new one and there was something on City site that they talking he would be pick up by Bayern u will see.
I'm just highlighting that "Twatez" got abuse and the other "golden midget" still gets abuse, doesn't take a genius to work out the type of poster who coined such phrases.

If a bid of £20 odd million came in for Edin I'd say he'd force his way out.

dillbi95 said:
palus said:
Rammy Blue said:
Sod off, I don't need shitty stats when I have 2 eyes and a season ticket. Edin is wank, I like the guy but never in a month of sundays will he be the player we want him to be. Touch of a donkey, can't jump and a lazy twat to boot.
And that is your argument u have eyes :) so what about all the goals goal against Qpr , stats , why Mourinho wanna buy him and we would not sell :) sur Mourino have netter eyes then u . But this is my problem hes City player who scoring goals that is hes job and he score more then Aguero and Tevez in League by playing less so ok u don't like how he play but U HATE PLAYER WHO HELP US WIN TITLE !!! Insane .He have eyes, ok watch this then [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z045rWspzMI[/youtube] all for your loving club and in return he have u for a fan.
yeah and you're basing your entire argument on a fucking youtube video?!
I'v watched every game Dzeko has played for us and he doesnt make the cut. Shit attitude, work rate, touch of a rapist, and cant even do the simple things. Yes he shows moments of brilliance but that doesnt equal the £27M we paid for him and the £120,000 a week or whatever we pay him. I'v been behind Dzeko basically the whole time hes been at city, standing up for him when other mates give him a slating, and i persistently kept to my word that he would turn good.
Looks like i was the one with egg on my face. Hope he goes, but IF he doesnt i wont persistently slate him 24/7 but he does need to atleast try abit harder.
Bosnian Diamond... pfft. More like the Bosnian Lampost.
Lol on youtube video i base my argument on man carear . He win title with Wolfsburg score 74 goals in 114 games i think , he nock down Gerd Muller record with Grafite for best striker duo EVER in Bundesliga . To win title iin Germany with Wolfsburg it s like here win it with Stoke. Then he go here score i think one goal every 112 min in hes tie here win FA cup Win title directly involved in that .Like third striker in team score bunch of goals . That is where i base my argument , your is i have my eyes :D Oh yes score for Bosnia in 54 cups 29 goals now how can shite player do all that ? Ah your eyes i forget :)

Rammy Blue said:
palus said:
Rammy Blue said:
You have a go at people who would want Zlatan to replace Dzeko, so consequently I don't need to learn to read, thanks very much.

"I can cope with "laziness" when a player is as good as Zlatan, Dzeko is just plain shite.

I'm not a "hater", as I like the guy, he just needs to be elsewhere.
"

Best post ever hahahaha i m not hater but hes shite because i say so hahahahahahhahaha but i dont hate him dog shite . How he score goals if hes that shite it s wonder :D that is what i find funny he score goals but nobody wanna talk about that hes just shite and that is that :D

Oh fuck off you bellend. Just remind me, how long have you had a season ticket at City?

I smell a bored rag.....

-- Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:50 pm --

Mountaineer said:
Rammy Blue said:
You have a go at people who would want Zlatan to replace Dzeko, so consequently I don't need to learn to read, thanks very much.

I can cope with "laziness" when a player is as good as Zlatan, Dzeko is just plain shite.

I'm not a "hater", as I like the guy, he just needs to be elsewhere.
Funny how Dzeko has only been "shite" at City and a beast everywhere else. Mancini and his boring slow style of play managed to turn the German player of the year and top scorer into "shite". Well I guess that says something. You'll deny it of course, but then you won't give any explanation as to why Dzeko is SO GOOD everywhere else but City.

Are you and palus a rag-tag-team?

As has been said, I watch with my own 2 eyes and don't give a shit about anything other than how he plays in blue.
Incredible argument once again! Screw the goals and the stats and what coaches and other players say! All we need is your eyes! Your eyes should determine all of Pellegrini's tactics and new signings.

Do you also have x-ray vision? Heat vision?

Mountaineer said:
pudge said:
Mountaineer said:
For the sake of balance.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odgg8R0AIa4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KzsivE6vTU[/youtube]
Again, why is that for balance, this is a Dzeko thread?

Surely you should have posted videos of them scoring as well if it was for balance sake?

Or is your post another example of a double standard?
Because those are his teammates who have the same job as him (to score) and their misses are not constantly posted in every thread to show how bad they are. When Dzeko misses it's "the other dark side of the player". When Tevez misses it's "oh well, it happens to every striker". Dzeko's conversion rate was BETTER THAN AGUERO'S last season, so posting clips of his miss is so dumb it boggles the mind.

Even Mancini said what happened to Dzeko happened to him a million times and doesn't mean anything.
You mean when Dzeko's misses are highlighted in the Dzeko threads?

Start and Aguero one if you like.

Again,, if you really wanted to highlight balance you would have shown them scoring. You simply wanted to knock other players, something that you call out other posters for doing when it's Dzeko...

Why is posting a miss of his mind boggling but only posting a vid of him scoring isn't? Surely there has to be a balance, because he's not the greatest striker ever than scores with every shot like a video would have you believe.

palus said:
dillbi95 said:
palus said:
And that is your argument u have eyes :) so what about all the goals goal against Qpr , stats , why Mourinho wanna buy him and we would not sell :) sur Mourino have netter eyes then u . But this is my problem hes City player who scoring goals that is hes job and he score more then Aguero and Tevez in League by playing less so ok u don't like how he play but U HATE PLAYER WHO HELP US WIN TITLE !!! Insane .He have eyes, ok watch this then [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z045rWspzMI[/youtube] all for your loving club and in return he have u for a fan.
yeah and you're basing your entire argument on a fucking youtube video?!
I'v watched every game Dzeko has played for us and he doesnt make the cut. Shit attitude, work rate, touch of a rapist, and cant even do the simple things. Yes he shows moments of brilliance but that doesnt equal the £27M we paid for him and the £120,000 a week or whatever we pay him. I'v been behind Dzeko basically the whole time hes been at city, standing up for him when other mates give him a slating, and i persistently kept to my word that he would turn good.
Looks like i was the one with egg on my face. Hope he goes, but IF he doesnt i wont persistently slate him 24/7 but he does need to atleast try abit harder.
Bosnian Diamond... pfft. More like the Bosnian Lampost.
Lol on youtube video i base my argument on man carear . He win title with Wolfsburg score 74 goals in 114 games i think , he nock down Gerd muller record with Grafite for best striker duo EVER in Bundesliga . To win title iin Germany with Wolfsburg it s like here win it with Stoke. Then he go here score i think one goal every 112 min in hes tie here win FA cup Win title directly involved in that .Like third striker in team score bunch of goals . That is where i base my argument , your is i have my eyes :D

Exactly, good comparison with Stoke, but you might as well stop. They JUST. DON'T. GET IT. And they never will.

Not until Dzeko sprints around the pitch like a headless chicken for 90 minutes. Then he'll be amazing again! How ironic because a few years ago all the City fans on here were talking about how amazing Dzeko is and how he is a hard worker and we should definitely buy him!

Ultimately, why is it so important for some that everyone likes Dzeko?

Why is it such a personal topic?

Mountaineer said:
Rammy Blue said:
palus said:
"

Best post ever hahahaha i m not hater but hes shite because i say so hahahahahahhahaha but i dont hate him dog shite . How he score goals if hes that shite it s wonder :D that is what i find funny he score goals but nobody wanna talk about that hes just shite and that is that :D

Oh fuck off you bellend. Just remind me, how long have you had a season ticket at City?

I smell a bored rag.....

-- Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:50 pm --

Mountaineer said:
Funny how Dzeko has only been "shite" at City and a beast everywhere else. Mancini and his boring slow style of play managed to turn the German player of the year and top scorer into "shite". Well I guess that says something. You'll deny it of course, but then you won't give any explanation as to why Dzeko is SO GOOD everywhere else but City.

Are you and palus a rag-tag-team?

As has been said, I watch with my own 2 eyes and don't give a shit about anything other than how he plays in blue.
Incredible argument once again! Screw the goals and the stats and what coaches and other players say! All we need is your eyes! Your eyes should determine all of Pellegrini's tactics and new signings.

Do you also have x-ray vision? Heat vision?
Mate give up when argument is hes eyes against stats u just need to be smart and give up ,Yes dzeko is shite please be a scaut for City :D

pudge said:
Ultimately, why is it so important for some that everyone likes Dzeko?

Why is it such a personal topic?
It's not. But not liking someone is one thing, but if some are going to spend so much time shitting on him and negating all his accomplishments and ability, then his fans can also do the opposite and defend him, with you know, facts. Facts like this one: Dzeko gave City more points last season than any other player. Is that not a big deal? What place would City have finished without those points? 4th? 5th? But he's the "worst player ever".

But hey, how do you argue against logic like "I have eyes!!!!!".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.