Dzeko, what's his next move?

Rammy Blue said:
Rammy Blue & pudge (two blues...) v palus & mountaineer (two rags...)

hmmmmm.....
I just seriously don't understand why Dzeko seems to be such a personal topic for some?

You don't rate him, fair enough, I don't think he's overly special either. Why do people feel the need to argue that?

It's an opinion.

Mountaineer said:
palus said:
dillbi95 said:
yeah and you're basing your entire argument on a fucking youtube video?!
I'v watched every game Dzeko has played for us and he doesnt make the cut. Shit attitude, work rate, touch of a rapist, and cant even do the simple things. Yes he shows moments of brilliance but that doesnt equal the £27M we paid for him and the £120,000 a week or whatever we pay him. I'v been behind Dzeko basically the whole time hes been at city, standing up for him when other mates give him a slating, and i persistently kept to my word that he would turn good.
Looks like i was the one with egg on my face. Hope he goes, but IF he doesnt i wont persistently slate him 24/7 but he does need to atleast try abit harder.
Bosnian Diamond... pfft. More like the Bosnian Lampost.
Lol on youtube video i base my argument on man carear . He win title with Wolfsburg score 74 goals in 114 games i think , he nock down Gerd muller record with Grafite for best striker duo EVER in Bundesliga . To win title iin Germany with Wolfsburg it s like here win it with Stoke. Then he go here score i think one goal every 112 min in hes tie here win FA cup Win title directly involved in that .Like third striker in team score bunch of goals . That is where i base my argument , your is i have my eyes :D

Exactly, good comparison with Stoke, but you might as well stop. They JUST. DON'T. GET IT. And they never will.

Not until Dzeko sprints around the pitch like a headless chicken for 90 minutes. Then he'll be amazing again! How ironic because a few years ago all the City fans on here were talking about how amazing Dzeko is and how he is a hard worker and we should definitely buy him!
Well u got a lot of new fans and by arguments here these are teens at best and to answer a guy nobody need to like him but talking all the fuckin time that hes shite i just can't watch any more because there is no fuckin one stats to show nothing that hes worse then Aguero and Tevez yea just eyes of this guy :)

Mountaineer said:
pudge said:
Ultimately, why is it so important for some that everyone likes Dzeko?

Why is it such a personal topic?
It's not. But not liking someone is one thing, but if some are going to spend so much time shitting on him and negating all his accomplishments and ability, then his fans can also do the opposite and defend him, with you know, facts. Facts like this one: Dzeko gave City more points last season than any other player. Is that not a big deal? What place would City have finished without those points? 4th? 5th? But he's the "worst player ever".

But hey, how do you argue against logic like "I have eyes!!!!!".
Would you go onto RedCafe and argue that United score more, conceded less and win more games when Rooney's in the team, yet many want him out? No. Every set of fans have differing opinions on players, City fans aren't special.

What does it matter that some don't rate Edin? Clichy's ability is being downplayed in the main forum yet statistically he's one of the best left backs in the league. Are you and Palus defending him? No.

Dzeko brings out a very precious side in some and I don't know why.

Ultimately though...
[bigimg]http://iandavidchapman.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/circles.gif[/bigimg]

Wretched Vengeance said:
First and foremost, if you're given a chance, then for fuck sake make some effort and actually look like you wanna play for City.

Anymore display's like Spurs away and you can rod off.
wow again Spurs game hahahaha its same argument over and over . I hope he bag 20 this year i can't argue against i have my eyes and some game he play poor like nobody else play poor , and when they don't wanna to talk about stats at all about guy carer about how he score so much goals in so little minutes then u have o room to talk sense. U are all right Dzeko is shit and if he did not come here we would win 3 title . Over and out .

pudge said:
Rammy Blue said:

hmmmmm.....
I just seriously don't understand why Dzeko seems to be such a personal topic for some?

You don't rate him, fair enough, I don't think he's overly special either. Why do people feel the need to argue that?

It's an opinion.

I'll have a debate with anyone on here who is a true blue. What I can't stomach is arguing the toss with posters who are quite clearly rags or Dzeko fanboys. It's dull as fuck.

Rammy Blue said:
pudge said:
Rammy Blue said:

hmmmmm.....

It's an opinion.

I'll have a debate with anyone on here who is a true blue. What I can't stomach is arguing the toss with posters who are quite clearly rags or Dzeko fanboys. It's dull as fuck.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/XfYtH.gif[/bigimg]

pudge said:
Mountaineer said:
pudge said:
Ultimately, why is it so important for some that everyone likes Dzeko?

Why is it such a personal topic?
It's not. But not liking someone is one thing, but if some are going to spend so much time shitting on him and negating all his accomplishments and ability, then his fans can also do the opposite and defend him, with you know, facts. Facts like this one: Dzeko gave City more points last season than any other player. Is that not a big deal? What place would City have finished without those points? 4th? 5th? But he's the "worst player ever".

But hey, how do you argue against logic like "I have eyes!!!!!".
Would you go onto RedCafe and argue that United score more, conceded less and win more games when Rooney's in the team, yet many want him out? No. Every set of fans have differing opinions on players, City fans aren't special.

What does it matter that some don't rate Edin? Clichy's ability is being downplayed in the main forum yet statistically he's one of the best left backs in the league. Are you and Palus defending him? No.

Dzeko brings out a very precious side in some and I don't know why.

Ultimately though...
[bigimg]http://iandavidchapman.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/circles.gif[/bigimg]

Picture is misleading. Implies this 'debate' may actually reach a conclusion.

palus said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
First and foremost, if you're given a chance, then for fuck sake make some effort and actually look like you wanna play for City.

Anymore display's like Spurs away and you can rod off.
wow again Spurs game hahahaha its same argument over and over . I hope he bag 20 this year i can't argue against i have my eyes and some game he play poor like nobody else play poor , and when they don't wanna to talk about stats at all about guy carer about how he score so much goals in so little minutes then u have o room to talk sense. U are all right Dzeko is shit and if he did not come here we would win 3 title . Over and out .

You and me both my friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.