Dzeko, what's his next move?

pudge said:
palus said:
pudge said:
There's running around then there's effort and closing down, he does neither.

He traps the balls further than most can kick it.

Goals per minute was never mentioned on here before Edin arrived. I still don't understand the importance that has been placed on it? It's not definitive, it's an average.

As for helping us win the FA Cup, Tevez's goals in that competition last season don't count according to some so by that logic the competition is worthless anyway... Or else they're using a double standard?...

And Crouch's O.G. secured us Champions League football for the first time.

All you have is the term "haters" which gets thrown about when people don't worship the ground Edin walks on
No i just dont understan why people treat him this way , Nobody else gets stick and stones like Edin does . so he have fans Aguero have fans but he don't have haters and people here really hate him because calling him Donkey dogshite , player from City who play ok let just say he play good enough .Why is he Donkey and dogshite hes City player i just can't get that.I was thinking hes best move is to leave City but now i get him . Hes traying to stay with new manager and show what was lacking before and he still score enough goals to be in best strikers. How can u call player who score one of two title wining goals like that. He bring title with Aguero after 44 years back. I can't get that and there is no point to argue because it will be same hes dogshite i have eyes, so be a fuckin manager then.
Apparently he had his heart set on a move away but that hasn't come to anything.

"Twatez" and the other "golden midget" got/get quite a bit of abuse btw...
WTF do u mean there i Pelle said it was in newspaper and on portals that he call Dzeko on holiday ask him to stay and that he count on him , and u really think he did not have offers or i did not get u right? Mourinho said my first target is Dzeko BvB want him , Napoli want him Atletico want him . Common player who score 14 goals in PL with 16 games start and 9 whole game to not have club lol really.Tevez deserve hes month of abuse but that was only month. He left club ffs.When he contract goes if he dont get a new one and there was something on City site that they talking he would be pick up by Bayern u will see.

Mountaineer said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mountaineer said:
Lmfao @ complaining about Dzeko's lazyness and lack of effort but then wanting Ibrahimovic to replace him -- a player who has always been called one of the laziest guys in football. The football "knowledge" some of you are displaying is amazing.

Hate to break it to you but if you hate strikers who walk around and save their energy for scoring and attacking, then you're going to hate Ibra even more than Dzeko. Ibra walks around 90% of the match. That's just how a lot of big strikers operate. They aren't going to run around like Tevez for 90 minutes.

It's really simple. You feed the big man with quality balls and he will score. But if these last two friendlies showed anything, it's that City is horrible at feeding their strikers right now just like they were all last season. How many good crosses did you see in that match? How many times did Dzeko even have a chance to shoot? Once? Twice? In 75 minutes? The service is horrid.

That ball should be headed to the strikers every few minutes, not once in 45. Especially against a weak club.

I pray that Jesus (Navas) changes this.

Also I have to laugh at the idea that ANYONE would score as many goals as Dzeko has for City. Yea, that's why Aguero and Tevez scored less league goals, in more time. How many did Welbeck score again? And didn't he play for the title winning club? Heh.

You've got to be taking the piss, comparing Dzeko with Zlatan - Ibra has more skill and ability in his left bollock than Edin.
Learn to read. Nowhere did I compare them in ability. Of course Zlatan is better, he's the best striker on the planet.

You have a go at people who would want Zlatan to replace Dzeko, so consequently I don't need to learn to read, thanks very much.

I can cope with "laziness" when a player is as good as Zlatan, Dzeko is just plain shite.

I'm not a "hater", as I like the guy, he just needs to be elsewhere.

palus said:
Rammy Blue said:
palus said:
He did not say anything who is better he simply say that argument abaut running with big players is crap and that is all u haters have , that and poor touch and over and over again but your problem is hes scoring goals at list one in 112 min so until that change u can hate player who play in your team. help u win title after 44 years. and FA cup , score goal against Blackburn for CL.But until then u are just sad fan hating your own players.

Sod off, I don't need shitty stats when I have 2 eyes and a season ticket. Edin is wank, I like the guy but never in a month of sundays will he be the player we want him to be. Touch of a donkey, can't jump and a lazy twat to boot.
And that is your argument u have eyes :) so what about all the goals goal against Qpr , stats , why Mourinho wanna buy him and we would not sell :) sur Mourino have netter eyes then u . But this is my problem hes City player who scoring goals that is hes job and he score more then Aguero and Tevez in League by playing less so ok u don't like how he play but U HATE PLAYER WHO HELP US WIN TITLE !!! Insane .He have eyes, ok watch this then [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z045rWspzMI[/youtube] all for your loving club and in return he have u for a fan.
yeah and you're basing your entire argument on a fucking youtube video?!
I'v watched every game Dzeko has played for us and he doesnt make the cut. Shit attitude, work rate, touch of a rapist, and cant even do the simple things. Yes he shows moments of brilliance but that doesnt equal the £27M we paid for him and the £120,000 a week or whatever we pay him. I'v been behind Dzeko basically the whole time hes been at city, standing up for him when other mates give him a slating, and i persistently kept to my word that he would turn good.
Looks like i was the one with egg on my face. Hope he goes, but IF he doesnt i wont persistently slate him 24/7 but he does need to atleast try abit harder.
Bosnian Diamond... pfft. More like the Bosnian Lampost.

dillbi95 said:
palus said:
Rammy Blue said:
Sod off, I don't need shitty stats when I have 2 eyes and a season ticket. Edin is wank, I like the guy but never in a month of sundays will he be the player we want him to be. Touch of a donkey, can't jump and a lazy twat to boot.
And that is your argument u have eyes :) so what about all the goals goal against Qpr , stats , why Mourinho wanna buy him and we would not sell :) sur Mourino have netter eyes then u . But this is my problem hes City player who scoring goals that is hes job and he score more then Aguero and Tevez in League by playing less so ok u don't like how he play but U HATE PLAYER WHO HELP US WIN TITLE !!! Insane .He have eyes, ok watch this then [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z045rWspzMI[/youtube] all for your loving club and in return he have u for a fan.
I'v watched every game Dzeko has played for us and he doesnt make the cut. Shit attitude, work rate, touch of a rapist, and cant even do the simple things. Yes he shows moments of brilliance but that doesnt equal the £27M we paid for him and the £120,000 a week or whatever we pay him. I'v been behind Dzeko basically the whole time hes been at city, standing up for him when other mates give him a slating, and i persistently kept to my word that he would turn good.
Looks like i was the one with egg on my face. Hope he goes, but IF he doesnt i wont persistently slate him 24/7 but he does need to atleast try abit harder.

Tearing up the world cup qualifications = ignore cuz it will place him in a good light.

AntiUnited said:
dillbi95 said:
palus said:

Tearing up the world cup qualifications = ignore cuz it will place him in a good light.
Yeah he can tear shit up as much as he wants for Bosnia, but if he doesnt do it for City its no good to us is it?!

Rammy Blue said:
Mountaineer said:
Rammy Blue said:
You've got to be taking the piss, comparing Dzeko with Zlatan - Ibra has more skill and ability in his left bollock than Edin.
Learn to read. Nowhere did I compare them in ability. Of course Zlatan is better, he's the best striker on the planet.

You have a go at people who would want Zlatan to replace Dzeko, so consequently I don't need to learn to read, thanks very much.

"I can cope with "laziness" when a player is as good as Zlatan, Dzeko is just plain shite.

"

Best post ever hahahaha i m not hater but hes shite because i say so hahahahahahhahaha but i dont hate him dog shite . How he score goals if hes that shite it s wonder :D that is what i find funny he score goals but nobody wanna talk about that hes just shite and that is that :D

Rammy Blue said:
Mountaineer said:
Rammy Blue said:

I can cope with "laziness" when a player is as good as Zlatan, Dzeko is just plain shite.

Funny how Dzeko has only been "shite" at City and a beast everywhere else. Mancini and his boring slow style of play managed to turn the German player of the year and top scorer into "shite". Well I guess that says something. You'll deny it of course, but then you won't give any explanation as to why Dzeko is SO GOOD everywhere else but City.

Mountaineer said:
pudge said:
palus said:
For the sake of balance

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ibvbVFRNUCBTyg.gif[/bigimg]

See, I can post him doing something bad. Must mean he's horrible, right?

The same way that you posting the same video twice must mean he's the best-est ever-est.

Some United fans don't rate Rooney

Some Chelsea fans don't rate Torres

Some Arsenal fans don't rate Giroud

Some City fans don't rate Dzeko.

If he moves, give it a few months and some fans at that club will be doing the same and stop being so precious.

For the sake of balance.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odgg8R0AIa4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KzsivE6vTU[/youtube]
Again, why is that for balance, this is a Dzeko thread?

Surely you should have posted videos of them scoring as well if it was for balance sake?

Or is your post another example of a double standard?

palus said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mountaineer said:

"I can cope with "laziness" when a player is as good as Zlatan, Dzeko is just plain shite.

"

Best post ever hahahaha i m not hater but hes shite because i say so hahahahahahhahaha but i dont hate him dog shite . How he score goals if hes that shite it s wonder :D that is what i find funny he score goals but nobody wanna talk about that hes just shite and that is that :D

Oh fuck off you bellend. Just remind me, how long have you had a season ticket at City?

I smell a bored rag.....<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:50 pm --<br /><br />
Mountaineer said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mountaineer said:

Funny how Dzeko has only been "shite" at City and a beast everywhere else. Mancini and his boring slow style of play managed to turn the German player of the year and top scorer into "shite". Well I guess that says something. You'll deny it of course, but then you won't give any explanation as to why Dzeko is SO GOOD everywhere else but City.

Are you and palus a rag-tag-team?

As has been said, I watch with my own 2 eyes and don't give a shit about anything other than how he plays in blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.