Dzeko, what's his next move?

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
your posting history defending kun vrs dzeko makes me believe u are. and he scored btw just saying. but i guess its preseason it dont count :S OR if he didnt score (hes useless even versus tier 2 teams :S).
When have I defending Aguero against Dzeko?

Never probably, just you chatting shite again.

If it's so abundantly in my post history, go ahead and prove it. Think you'll not find any.

And no, because he scored against Chelsea and people kept saying how beastly he is.

Plays poo rin SA and people said it doesn't count.

Scores again and he's unreal....

It's preseason. Again, stop chatting shite and learn some grammar.

He didn't play bad in SA don't know what game u where watching...
Yes he did.

And stop deflecting, you've just made a bullshit accusation against me, try and at least back it up.

Otherwsie shut the fuck up for once.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
When have I defending Aguero against Dzeko?

Never probably, just you chatting shite again.

If it's so abundantly in my post history, go ahead and prove it. Think you'll not find any.

And no, because he scored against Chelsea and people kept saying how beastly he is.

Plays poo rin SA and people said it doesn't count.

Scores again and he's unreal....

It's preseason. Again, stop chatting shite and learn some grammar.

Yes he did.

And stop deflecting, you've just made a bullshit accusation against me, try and at least back it up.

Lol first half he killed it. Second half he was bad it evens out to a decent game.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
Yes he did.

Lol first half he killed it. Second half he was bad it evens out to a decent game.
Oh that's how football works, his performance balances out. Ok then... Because he only played once in SA.

And again, back up your claim.

Otherwise stop partaking in double standards and once again, shut the fuck up.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
Yes he did.

Oh that's how football works, his performance balances out. Ok then...

Im not going to go through 10K post to prove u wrong..

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

Because you couldn't.

Because you're lying, as per usual.

RAWK don't know how lucky they are.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

Because you couldn't.

Because your lying, as per usual.

Lying ? accusing me of shit ? and again assuming i only Like liverpool when i said countless times already that i support city first.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
Because you couldn't.

Lying ? accusing me of shit ? and again assuming i only Like liverpool when i said countless times already that i support city first.
You are lying. I've never defended Aguero ahead of Dzeko. You said my post history is full of posts doing so.

That's a lie.

You said that gif was supposed to "show ownage".

That's a lie.

You are partkaing in your double standard of stating "defend Dzeko you must be Bosnian" but if you criticize him you're a "kun fanboy"

That's talking shite.

You support Liverpool, doesn't matter to what degree. You still support them. Hence the RAWK reference.

Stop lying, stop talking shite and then maybe you won't get called on it so much.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
Because you couldn't.

You are lying. I've never defended Aguero ahead of Dzeko. You said my post history is full of posts doing so.

That's a lie.

You said that gif was supposed to "show ownage".

That's a lie.

You are partkaing in your double standard of stating "defend Dzeko you must be Bosnian" but if you criticize him you're a "kun fanboy"

That's talking shite.

You support Liverpool, doesn't matter to what degree. You still support them. Hence the RAWK reference.

Stop lying, stop talking shite and then maybe you won't get called on it so much.

ugh what ever man. ok fine just piss off already. dosent change the fact he should be the paired with kun and starting for the team..

You even posted "lets call a truce"

Then the next day you're on here doing the usual "you must be bosnian LOL"look at all the kun faboys bollocks.

That's a pretty strong definition of talking shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.