Dzeko, what's his next move?

samharris said:
Dzekolol said:
samharris said:
I wish..no ones got the bottle to back up their Dzeko is shite claims.. Or are you saying youll bet me £400.00..if so, hell yeah!!
Yep, £400.00 bet. DEAL

Fantastic...paypal ok for you?? or if you're british based then bank tranfer is my prefered method..I paid someone on here for their Marathon sponsorship by transfer..

Ok then £400.00 it is.. I promise to pay you £400.00 if Dzeko fails to score 20 City goals this season in all competitions(not counting international goals).
This bet is only valid if Dzeko is a City player this whole season...

Is that acceptable for you or do you need more?? maybe youd like it to all go to your favourite charity ??
Unconditional bet.... it's only 20 goals ffs.

Stay, sold, benched, in the stand, injured .....etc, NO ifs or buts

Man up and show the money.

Dzekolol said:
samharris said:
Dzekolol said:
Yep, £400.00 bet. DEAL

Fantastic...paypal ok for you?? or if you're british based then bank tranfer is my prefered method..I paid someone on here for their Marathon sponsorship by transfer..

Ok then £400.00 it is.. I promise to pay you £400.00 if Dzeko fails to score 20 City goals this season in all competitions(not counting international goals).

Is that acceptable for you or do you need more?? maybe youd like it to all go to your favourite charity ??
Unconditional bet.... it's only 20 goals ffs.Stay, sold, benched, in the stand, injured .....etc, NO ifs or buts

But Edins a donkey according to you,yet you still want things stacked in your favour??

What isnt fair about my terms??

Dzekolol said:
samharris said:
Dzekolol said:
Yep, £400.00 bet. DEAL

So if Dzeko is sold tomorrow you'd expect Sam to pay out as he failed to score 20 goals for City?

Pointless bets are pointless.
Nobody is going to agree terms on this bet.
Stop waving your cocks around, and just enjoy gloating one way or the other at the end of the season.

PistonBlue said:
Dzekolol said:
samharris said:

So if Dzeko is sold tomorrow you'd expect Sam to pay out as he failed to score 20 goals for City?

Of course not silly, bet valid from kick off Aug 19.

anywhere but at city. he is not a top prem striker his % of conversions to attempts is not great. i know he has scored some important goals in his time but so would any other striker that had as many chances as he had. his all round play is poor i.e. awareness, reaction time and link up play leave alot to be desired. i would tell him he is now 4th choice at the club with limited opportunities and leave the decision to him

Mrmcfc said:
Pointless bets are pointless.
Nobody is going to agree terms on this bet.
Stop waving your cocks around, and just enjoy gloating one way or the other at the end of the season.

nobrot56 said:
anywhere but at city. he is not a top prem striker his % of conversions to attempts is not great. i know he has scored some important goals in his time but so would any other striker that had as many chances as he had. his all round play is poor i.e. awareness, reaction time and link up play leave alot to be desired. i would tell him he is now 4th choice at the club with limited opportunities and leave the decision to him

Better than Aguero and Tevez last season.

<a class="postlink" href="http://lewbobsfootballworld.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/who-was-the-20122013-premier-leagues-most-prolific-striker/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://lewbobsfootballworld.wordpress.c ... c-striker/</a>

"Manchester City’s most prolific striker was Eden Dzeko with 14.89%, only two places higher than Manchester United’s least prolific striker, who was Wayne Rooney with 13.95%. Disappointing seasons from both Aguero (13.95%) and Tevez (10.48%), who only managed to muster 23 goals between them this season compared to last season when Aguero scored 23 goals by himself alone, with contributions from Balotelli, Dzeko and Tevez."

noise said:
nobrot56 said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://lewbobsfootballworld.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/who-was-the-20122013-premier-leagues-most-prolific-striker/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://lewbobsfootballworld.wordpress.c ... c-striker/</a>

"Manchester City’s most prolific striker was Eden Dzeko with 14.89%, only two places higher than Manchester United’s least prolific striker, who was Wayne Rooney with 13.95%. Disappointing seasons from both Aguero (13.95%) and Tevez (10.48%), who only managed to muster 23 goals between them this season compared to last season when Aguero scored 23 goals by himself alone, with contributions from Balotelli, Dzeko and Tevez."

u asked for it.. ill just save them the time to type out the typical reposes. In before LOl at stats, LOl your a Bosnian, Lol your saying hes better then kun u must be stupid, and to top it off [bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ibvbVFRNUCBTyg.gif[/bigimg] some how this claims ownage.

AntiUnited said:
noise said:
nobrot56 said:

u asked for it.. ill just save them the time to type out the typical reposes. In before LOl at stats, LOl your a Bosnian, Lol your saying hes better then kun u must be stupid, and to top it off [bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ibvbVFRNUCBTyg.gif[/bigimg] some how this claims ownage.

This video sums up my feelings about Dzeko!! He is a poor poor player with a poor first touch which never seems to improve. He doesn't jump to challenge for headers and his work rate is shite when compared to others.
Wish him well this season and if he stays then so be it but I can just hear to voices of discontent after 5 mins against Newcastle when he has spunked 2 or 3 glorious chances. "Should have sold the cart horse" etc etc.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.