Dzeko, what's his next move?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
AntiUnited said:
noise said:
Better than Aguero and Tevez last season.

<a class="postlink" href="http://lewbobsfootballworld.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/who-was-the-20122013-premier-leagues-most-prolific-striker/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://lewbobsfootballworld.wordpress.c ... c-striker/</a>

"Manchester City’s most prolific striker was Eden Dzeko with 14.89%, only two places higher than Manchester United’s least prolific striker, who was Wayne Rooney with 13.95%. Disappointing seasons from both Aguero (13.95%) and Tevez (10.48%), who only managed to muster 23 goals between them this season compared to last season when Aguero scored 23 goals by himself alone, with contributions from Balotelli, Dzeko and Tevez."

u asked for it.. ill just save them the time to type out the typical reposes. In before LOl at stats, LOl your a Bosnian, Lol your saying hes better then kun u must be stupid, and to top it off [bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ibvbVFRNUCBTyg.gif[/bigimg] some how this claims ownage.

This video sums up my feelings about Dzeko!! He is a poor poor player with a poor first touch which never seems to improve. He doesn't jump to challenge for headers and his work rate is shite when compared to others.
Wish him well this season and if he stays then so be it but I can just hear to voices of discontent after 5 mins against Newcastle when he has spunked 2 or 3 glorious chances. "Should have sold the cart horse" etc etc.....

and yet is the most clinical finisher in the team :S. that says much for our ''sacrosanct'' striker.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:43 am --<br /><br />
AntiUnited said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
AntiUnited said:
u asked for it.. ill just save them the time to type out the typical reposes. In before LOl at stats, LOl your a Bosnian, Lol your saying hes better then kun u must be stupid, and to top it off [bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ibvbVFRNUCBTyg.gif[/bigimg] some how this claims ownage.

This video sums up my feelings about Dzeko!! He is a poor poor player with a poor first touch which never seems to improve. He doesn't jump to challenge for headers and his work rate is shite when compared to others.
Wish him well this season and if he stays then so be it but I can just hear to voices of discontent after 5 mins against Newcastle when he has spunked 2 or 3 glorious chances. "Should have sold the cart horse" etc etc.....

and yet is the most clinical finisher in the team :S. that says much for our other ''sacrosanct'' striker.

samharris said:
taconinja said:
adorado30 said:
No shit Einstein...
Then what the fuck is your problem? Was it you that banged the drum long and loud insisting that Dzeko would score 35 easily next season and then the moment someone offered to take the bet dropped the requirement to win to 25 goals? Because that's some Grade A horseshit, which by the way is par for the course when it comes to a loud, obnoxious, completely **** section of Dzeko fans. Can't speak without moving goalposts, trashing every other player, and weaseling around every single sentence. Shit, they can't even fucking add. One dude this past weekend insisted that if Dzeko had scored one more goal, he would have been top in all competitions when he finished two behind Aguero. Then he lied about saying that. Repeatedly. Dishonest twats.

Let me make this clear. I want him to succeed. I want him to score 30+ goals because that means City will be winning a lot of matches. Because I love City. I'm not anti-Dzeko. I'm anti-lying weasel Dzeko fans who don't give a fuck if City goes off a cliff as long as their man-crush scores goals so they can wank themselves into a coma and ignore their sad, petty lives.

Oh do behave ffs mate.. I always thought you better than that shite talk.Its rants like that make you look like youre the one with the sad petty life..

I like Dzeko,in fact I like all city players,they represent our club and get my backing.. you can search til the cows come home but youll never find a post of mine dissing any City player(unless that player has dissed City or its fans and deserves it).

Everyone says that they want him to score lots and prove them wrong but they wont give him any slack in the meantime..
See I don't have to be proved wrong. I'm confident he can score 20 goals in all competitions. I'm fairly confident (I would say 75%) that he can score 25 in all competitions. I'm just beyond tired of being called a "hater" by a group of fans (not you by the way) who are here for one guy and one guy only.

taconinja said:
samharris said:
taconinja said:
Then what the fuck is your problem? Was it you that banged the drum long and loud insisting that Dzeko would score 35 easily next season and then the moment someone offered to take the bet dropped the requirement to win to 25 goals? Because that's some Grade A horseshit, which by the way is par for the course when it comes to a loud, obnoxious, completely **** section of Dzeko fans. Can't speak without moving goalposts, trashing every other player, and weaseling around every single sentence. Shit, they can't even fucking add. One dude this past weekend insisted that if Dzeko had scored one more goal, he would have been top in all competitions when he finished two behind Aguero. Then he lied about saying that. Repeatedly. Dishonest twats.

Let me make this clear. I want him to succeed. I want him to score 30+ goals because that means City will be winning a lot of matches. Because I love City. I'm not anti-Dzeko. I'm anti-lying weasel Dzeko fans who don't give a fuck if City goes off a cliff as long as their man-crush scores goals so they can wank themselves into a coma and ignore their sad, petty lives.

Oh do behave ffs mate.. I always thought you better than that shite talk.Its rants like that make you look like youre the one with the sad petty life..

I like Dzeko,in fact I like all city players,they represent our club and get my backing.. you can search til the cows come home but youll never find a post of mine dissing any City player(unless that player has dissed City or its fans and deserves it).

Everyone says that they want him to score lots and prove them wrong but they wont give him any slack in the meantime..
See I don't have to be proved wrong. I'm confident he can score 20 goals in all competitions. I'm fairly confident (I would say 75%) that he can score 25 in all competitions. I'm just beyond tired of being called a "hater" by a group of fans (not you by the way) who are here for one guy and one guy only.

Goes with the territory now mate....when the guy goes,so will many of them..

samharris said:
taconinja said:
samharris said:
[/color]

Goes with the territory now mate....when the guy goes,so will many of them..
Yeah, you're right.

And nice to see him score that header today! :)

AntiUnited said:
noise said:
nobrot56 said:
anywhere but at city. he is not a top prem striker his % of conversions to attempts is not great. i know he has scored some important goals in his time but so would any other striker that had as many chances as he had. his all round play is poor i.e. awareness, reaction time and link up play leave alot to be desired. i would tell him he is now 4th choice at the club with limited opportunities and leave the decision to him

<a class="postlink" href="http://lewbobsfootballworld.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/who-was-the-20122013-premier-leagues-most-prolific-striker/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://lewbobsfootballworld.wordpress.c ... c-striker/</a>

"Manchester City’s most prolific striker was Eden Dzeko with 14.89%, only two places higher than Manchester United’s least prolific striker, who was Wayne Rooney with 13.95%. Disappointing seasons from both Aguero (13.95%) and Tevez (10.48%), who only managed to muster 23 goals between them this season compared to last season when Aguero scored 23 goals by himself alone, with contributions from Balotelli, Dzeko and Tevez."

Laughing at the stereoptype that if you defend him you're Bosnian BUT YOU claim anyone who criticises him is a "kun fanboy"

Again, that's a pretty big double standard that you enforce and seem not to realize.

Also, as for the gif. I posted that to balance out all the vids that get posted. Somebody says something bad about him then somebody simply posts a vid, that gif is to show that the vid doesn't tell the whole story as youtube vids are meant to highlight good things. No striker is as good as a vid suggests so to reply with one is pointless.

"shows ownage"?? Are you 12 or something.

You've been called on it before, stop chatting shite AntiUnited and go back to your colouring book you illiterate fucking child.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
noise said:

Laughing at the stereoptype that if you defend him you're Bosnian BUT YOU claim anyone who criticises him is a "kun fanboy"

Again, that's a pretty big double standard that you enforce and seem not to realize.

Also, as for the gif. I posted that to balance out all the vids that get posted. Somebody says something bad about him then somebody simply posts a vid, that gif is to show that the vid doesn't tell the whole story as youtube vids are meant to highlight good things. No striker is as good as a vid suggests so to reply with one is pointless.

You've been called on it before, stop chatting shite AntiUnited and go back to your colouring book you illiterate fucking child.

Wow personal insults now. GJ

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

You seem to not learn from your mistakes, I see no other way to get it through your obviously thick skull.

I assume the insults make me a kun fanboy?

I don't even have to post in a Dzeko thread to get insulted, you're nothing special.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

You seem to not learn from your mistakes, I see no other way to get it through your obviously thick skull.

your posting history defending kun vrs dzeko makes me believe u are. and he scored btw just saying. but i guess its preseason it dont count :S OR if he didnt score (hes useless even versus tier 2 teams :S).

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

your posting history defending kun vrs dzeko makes me believe u are. and he scored btw just saying. but i guess its preseason it dont count :S OR if he didnt score (hes useless even versus tier 2 teams :S).
When have I defending Aguero against Dzeko?

Never probably, just you chatting shite again.

If it's so abundantly in my post history, go ahead and prove it. Think you'll not find any.

And no, because he scored against Chelsea and people kept saying how beastly he is.

Plays poo rin SA and people said it doesn't count.

Scores again and he's unreal....

It's preseason. Again, stop chatting shite and learn some grammar.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

When have I defending Aguero against Dzeko?

Never probably, just you chatting shite again.

If it's so abundantly in my post history, go ahead and prove it. Think you'll not find any.

And no, because he scored against Chelsea and people kept saying how beastly he is.

Plays poo rin SA and people said it doesn't count.

Scores again and he's unreal....

It's preseason. Again, stop chatting shite and learn some grammar.

He didn't play bad in SA don't know what game u where watching...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.